RULES

Hello, again ladies and gentlemen. In this competition, there will obviously be a set of rules that you would have to follow to be eligible to be accepted in this competition. 

And the rules are as followed:

1. Follow the main judges and hosts listed below: (@romance_writer13, @_Garnet4_, @031114c ) including this account. (@Diamond_Awards)  

2. Add this book to your public reading list and private library.

3. Your book MUST have some kind of romance in it. 

4. DO NOT be rude or you will NOT be accepted and WILL be reported.

5. DO NOT bribe the judges, I repeat DO NOT bribe the judges.

6. Your story must be ENGLISH

7. Only books under 15k will be accepted. 

8. There should be a minimum of 6 chapters. (excluding authors note and things not related to the main plot) Prologues and Epilogues are counted as chapters. Short stories are required to be complete. 

9. Fill out forms accordingly.

10. DO NOT steal stickers.

11. Each author can submit up to two books, no more. 

12. Don't steal someone's idea. In short, don't plagiarize. 

13. Mature content is accepted but NO SEXUAL CONTENT.

14. Participants must follow the judges for their genre. 

15. Make sure to Notify us if you change the name of your book, if you changed your username or if you deleted your book.

16. I'M sorry but same-sex romance is not allowed. I'm not comfortable reading or judging it, because I have never read one before, and I don't think I will know what to expect in one,  but I don't have anything against gay people.

17. Password: Delirious. 

NOTE: Password is used to make sure you read through the rules and you will be required to put in the current password when filling out the form. Pls if you've read this, comment down the password below. 

Next password change will be when I post the forms, so May 12th.

Good luck! and stay tuned.