THOR: RAGNAROK

"BOE, WE HAVE A SITUATION."

IT HAD BEEN A QUIET DAY IN THE SANCTUM SANCTORIUM FOR BOE CASSIDY . In any other case she would almost call it boring. At the moment she was beside a window reading a book. It was peaceful until she herd Stephen talk.

At the moment it was just her and Stephen because Wong was out doing whatever he did in his free time.

It had been a few years since The Ancient One had died and left the duty of Sorcerer Supreme , much to Boe's annoyance, to Stephen. She herself had thought that she was more qualified to be Sorcerer Supreme because of her experience and knowledge of the mystic arts.

"Yes, Stephanie?" She replied mockingly. Boe and Stephan had developed a brother-sister after the Ancient One passed. She had been reluctant to except the brain surgeon at first due to his arrogance. She had never met someone so alike herself that they clashed. She was also a bit jealous because when he came to the sanctum sanctorium The Ancient One had devoted most of her time to Stephen. Boe was used to having the Ancient Ones undivided attention so the doctor excelling in the mystic arts gave her all the reason to loathe him. After the Ancient One died they had bonded and helped each other through the grieving process.

  Doctor Strange as he likes to be called groaned. "I told you to stop calling me that, Boe." He whines as Boe rolled her chocolate eyes. "Anyway, there is a man who is a threat to earth. We must reprimand him." He said hesitantly. Boe has noticed that he would not directly look her in the eyes and would fidget his fingers every so often.

"What are you not telling me, Steph?" She quizzed. She felt the anxiety build up in her chest like flower blooming in spring. Stephen wasn't someone who would get nervous easily so the thought that something could worry him like it is now unsettled her.

  Stephen cleared his throat. " The man- I mean god who is the threat is the sAme  man who cause the attack on New York, we have reason to believe that he may be plotting another attack."

  Boe was frozen she didn't know what emotion to express, anger or fear. An icy rage over took her body. She felt her face harden.

"Where is he?" She demanded. She wanted to make him feel the same pain she felt.

" I created a portal and cast him in it, he is currently falling. I also left a business card so his brother, Thor Odinson, could remove him from Earth" He took a deep breath. He hoped that her personal feeling towards him would not affect her actions. Boe has always handled things mature for her age being only 17 but there was not doubt that she had a temper and arrogance to her that could complicate matters at times.

  Boe took a deep breath processing the information she had just received. She wanted nothing more than to torture him until he couldn't handle any more. As much as she yearned to she remembered what the Ancient One had taught her.

  "Ok Steph, we will deal with the little shit accordingly." She stated.

  " I told you to stop cursing-"

" And I told you I didn't care" she quipped.

As much as Stephen loved the girl he could never get her to tame her mouth. She was as blunt and brutally honest as he was which, considering the trouble that got him in, was not a good thing.