CHAPTER 1: INFINITY WAR

BOE CASSIDY WAS WALKING ALONG THE STREET FROM HER FAVORITE BOOKSTORE. It was a warm morning but not warm enough for Boe to be sweating. She was clad in an olive green shirt, dark blue jean shorts, and her centuries old (not really) old school vans.

It was one of those days where Stephen Strange let Boe free to have a day on the town. Once Stephen realized that the teen was cooped up in the Sanctum all day with two middle aged men, not being exposed to social interaction with people her own age, he knew that she should have time for herself.

The days usually consisted of her going to urban/hipster coffee shop that charged way too much for their coffee then heading towards the local book store. The girl spent 3 to 4 hours reading and gathering information to increase her knowledge.

When Boe glanced down at her phone that read 12:47 she realized that she was running late. Stephen expected her to be back at the Sanctum by 12:30 and when she was late he would worry (like most older brothers do).

She broke out into a fast walk. As she was walking she noticed that the crowd around her started growing, as did their pace in the opposite direction, as did their screams. Soon it was almost like a stampede but, she felt a strong gust of wind from above. When the teen looked up she saw a huge circular aircraft of some kind looming over the street like a thunder storm. When the wind started picking up the pace the cars that were abandoned on the road were beginning to launch back.

With a sigh, Boe knew that her time of being a normal citizen was over and she had to fulfill her Sorceress duties. With swift, precise hand movements the golden yellow shawl and hood dresses her body.

Boe levitated above the ground using a second cloak of levitation that she had retrieved at the Singapore Sanctum. this one quite liked her and chose her, which was surprising.

  As she scanned the crowd she spotted four figures landed up like a boy band facing the aircraft. If she squinted hard enough she could spot a red cape she knew as Stephan.

Of course that was where Steph would be, the closest one to the danger. She thought with an eye roll.

As she got there a few seconds later she knew she would have to stop the wind. Flying by the people and taking no notice to them she immediately put up a force field of sorts to stop the raging winds from doing anymore harm. Behind Boes back Stephen winks at Tony Stark as if to say "My mentee handled that and you couldn't"  Which was returned in a eye roll.

Boe turned around to face Stephen."All I ask is For some time alone and when I get some, the world is at stake." She said exasperated "Of course." Boe finished with a grumble.

  "Wait, now there are three wizards?"

Boes eyes shifted from her mentor to a man with brown hair and eyes accompanied with a goatee . He had glasses and some type of track suit on with a glowing triangle in the center of his chest. Boe recognized the man as Tony Stark, world renown asshole and rich boy.

"We prefer the term Master of the Mystic Arts, douchebag." At this response Stephen practically glowed with pride while Stark held his hands up in mock surrender.

  Behind the two men were two more men. One was Wong, the other sorcerer that abided in the Sanctum Sanctorium along with Boe and Steph. Adjacent to him was an man around the age of Tony Stark with grey hair. He looked quite feeble and scared. He was Bruce Banner, a genius scientist that had an incident leading to his power in being able to turn into a green beast.

  Suddenly a bright blue light out of the corner of Boes eye caught her attention. Turning around she saw one giant figure and one smaller figure coming out of the smoke. Boe, Steph, and Tony Stark carefully walked forward inspecting them.

There was a big one with other-worldly armor covering itself. It held a stick with spike over it as a weapon. The other one, that looked like Voldemort started speaking.

"Hear me, and rejoice, you are about to die at the hands of the children of Thanos." Thanos, the Mad Titan that has a personal vendetta to balance out the universe, Thanos? "Be thankful that your meaningless lives are contributing to-"

"I'm sorry" Tony Stark interrupted. " Earth is closed today. So, pack it up and go home."

The Voldemort looking man ignored the billionaires threat and looked at the two sorcerers.
"Stone keepers, does this chattering animal speak for you?"

At this moment Boe knew it was going to end in a fight, even though she had a feeling it would all along.

"Certainly not ." Stephen shared a look with Boe saying ready? All boe did was nod her head.

"We speak for ourselves." As Boe finished Stephens sentence they both simultaneously bumped their fists twice and summoned yellow glowing disks in front their hands. Wong also prepared himself in the same manner.

"Your trespassing in this city and on this planet." Stephen took a few steps forward.

"It means get lost, Squidward!" Tony Stark translated. Boe wouldn't admit that the comment was funny but it was.

Boe couldn't hear what the Squidward-guy said but she knew it was about the stone. The big reptile-like man started walking towards them dragging a large axe behind him.

The alien was big and ready to attack. Someone was going to have to take it on. She knew it was sure as hell not gonna be her.

Tony turns to Bruce, "Hey, do you want a piece." It sounded more like a demand than a question. Bruce's response was hesitant.

"N-no not really, but when do I ever do what I want?" Boe didn't have any time to dwell on the sad statement under the circumstances but any other time she would have held sympathy for the man.

"That's right. So it's been awhile-" the mindless rambling continued while Stephen and Boe had a silent conversation.

Boe gave him a look as if to say 'what's this all about' where steph just raised his eyebrows and sighed meaning, 'long story'.

In the meantime, Boe notice the hulk hadn't made an appearance. Stephen has noticed it to and they both peered over at a struggling Bruce.

Tony shot a side glance at Bruce and said, "Come on man your embarrassing me in ground of the wizards."

"I'm sorry I cant or He won't, I don't-." Bruce looked disappointed in himself.

Tony placed a comforting hand on Bruce's shoulder and quiver him towards Wong. "Stand down, keep an eye on him, will you?"

"I've got him." He replied.

The huge alien started charging toward the group. Tony stepped forward and pulled on strings that were connected to his jacket and touched the arc reactor on his chest.

Tiny pieces of metal grew over his body and his glasses dispersed into the armor. He was soon in an updated version on the iron man armor.

The alien swung a giant axe down but tony was faster, having a shield to protect himself already. He threw a punch. and the fight begun.