Cesar Diaz

I was in chem class when I could feel eyes on me. I looked to both of my sides casually to see who it was, but I didnt see anything. I then turned around and reached into my bag and pretended that I needed something all while looking around, then, I spotted him. It was one of the most dangerous guys in school, Cesar Diaz. He was in a gang with his brother Oscar, The Santos. He smirked at me and winked before looking away. I slowly turned around and sat up straighter, he was watching me. Why?

Ten minutes later the bell rang and I packed up slowly so everyone could leave and I wouldnt bump into Cesar. But, for some odd reason he waited for me right by the door. I slowly walked toward the door, not making eye contact and trying to slip past him. But he had other plans, he grabbed my arm lightly and look down at me. 

"What class do you have?" He asked and let go of my arm so he could stand right in from of me. I wanted to run away, I wanted to scream  for help, but I didnt. I answered.

"I have art" I said and looked down at my dirty shoes. 

"Cool, so you can skip?" he asked. Skip? Ive never done that. Why would I want to, and with Cesar? No thanks. 

"I cant I have an art project that is due today and im really behind I just really-" He cut me off by pushing me against the lockers. 

The halls were empty, even if they werent, no one would stop him from doing anything. But surprising I was glad no one was in the halls. The way he was looking at me turned me on, the way his eyes became so dark and his smile was no where in sight. I pretended to still be scared and went along with my act.

"O-or we could skip" I stuttered and followed him. He led me into a different part of the school that was being constructed on and pulled up the caution tape to let me in. He then pulled me into the closest room, the walls were lined with desks and books on them. It was dark mostly except from the one small window that was half way covered.

I turned round to look at him yet became face to face with him. He was looking down at  me from his tall frame and was staring at me. I held my breath tried to move back from him but he only pulled me closer. My body was on fire, his hands burned on my hips, his lips killed me.

I jumped forward and kissed him sloppily on his soft lips, he pushed me into one of the desks and lifted me onto it. He gripped onto my hips and trailed his kisses down it my neck. He moved his hands to my buttons on my pants and popped the button off then quickly tried to pull them down, i lifted myself so he could slip off my pants and take my panties with them. I moved to take off his shirt and he let me, i trailed my hands down his chest and over his abs till i reached his belt buckle, i unbuckled his pants and let them hang at his hips. 

He pushed them down and kicked them out of the way, he then lifted my shirt and kissed my chest.

"What do you want me to do to you, huh?" he asked in a seductive tone. I looked down at him and watched him as he moved my bra out of the way and slip my nipple in his mouth. I threw my head back and gasped at the feeling of his tongue swirl around it and him slowly sucking on it. 

"I want you to do everything, please" I begged and gripped onto his hair. 

"Well what do we start with Babygirl" He asked me. I wanted him to touch every inch of my body with his mouth, but i knew where i wanted to start. 

I pushed his head down to my tummy, he left soft kisses as i slowly lowered him in between my legs. He looked up at me and smiled before going to leaving small kisses on my thighs, he left small hickeys on my inner thighs and below my stomach. He then started to kiss my clit and suck gently on it. I pushed my self against the books on the desk, knocking a few down at my attempt to grip onto the desk. He stuck his tongue inside me and tasted every inch of me, I gasped for air when he began to stick his fingers inside of my and suck my clit at the same time. 

"Fuck, Cesar please fuck me" I whispered. My entire body was shaking, begging for him to fill me up. He lifted me off of the desk and pushed me against the wall, while still carrying me he pushed himself into me and groaned deeply. 

"Baby, youre so tight" He moaned and looked down at himself slamming into me. I gripped onto his shoulders to hold myself up while he pushed me against the wall, his tight grip on my thighs hurt but felt so good. I could feel myself dripping in sweat and mixing with his. I kissed his neck and bit onto him, tasting his sweat, he hissed at the pain and set me down before turning me around and putting himself back inside me. 

"Cesar harder!" I yelled and pushed back to meet his strokes. He pushed me onto his dick by using one hand on my shoulder and the other on my hip. I could hear his moans get louder and  mix in with mine as i began to shake even harder.

"Baby, I need t-" I was cut off by him suddenly pushing into my g spot making me orgasm harder than i ever have. I felt myself growing weaker and weaker as i came down from my own personal high, but Cesar held me up. I could feel my body going numb from over stimulation but kept wanting more. 

"Fuck , Baby are you okay?" He asked as he slowed down, I felt myself pulling him closer to me and pushing him into me.

"Keep going" I growled and pulled at his hair. He kept going and got rougher with his strokes as he was about to finish. I could feel myself reaching my second orgasm just as he was about to reach his, I pushed back and started to thrust back onto him as he just stood there mostly shocked, I continued to go fast and fast and moaned louder every time. He moved his hand over my mouth as i got too loud and reached my orgasm.

I fell to my knees and returned the favor by putting him in my mouth. He looked down at me while i swirled my tongue around his tip, I slowly put him deeper and deeper inside my mouth till his tip touched the back of my throat. 

Suddenly I felt warm liquid slide down my throat, I continued to suck and swallow till he was finished. 

It was quiet for a while as we got dressed, I stood and waited a while for him to say something but he never did, so I began to walk out. I got to the door before i heard him say something.

"So youre just going to leave? I was hoping for a name? Number? Maybe a date?" He said while pulling on his shirt. 

"Cesar, we just had a quickie in an unair conditioned extra class room, what did you think this was ?" I said with a smile. 

" Ill see you in chem tomorrow?" He yelled as i left.

"Whatever!" I yelled back. 

This definitely wasnt just going to be a one time thing.

________________________________________________________

Send in requests plz I dont know what to do next. also, sorry for posting late :))))  luv yall -Jay