Ruby Martinez #2

"Cesar dont act like you didnt want to go into that room with Monse" Ruby laughed from his spot on the carpet.

"Shut up Ruby" Cesar said annoyed and tossed the glass bottle at Ruby. He caught the bottle luckily and set it back in the middle of the circle. "So whose next?" He said with a grin.

"Ooooh, me next" Jasmine said from her spot on the carpet next to Jamal, making Jamal move away.

"Actually, it goes in order so, Ruby youre next" Cesar said with a smirk on his face.

"Actually, I go by Ruben now. And dont even try to-" hes cut of by Cesar pushing him causing him to fall over and send the bottle rolling, we all look at it as it hits peoples feet and as it finally lands. On me.

"Looks like im not he only one whos going into rooms with people I like" Cesar said under his breath. 

Ruby looked at me wide eyed with a shocked face, I stood up and watched his scatter to get up and follow me. We got to the door and got reminded by Jasmine that we had seven minutes for whatever we wanted to do, which I had a lot that I wanted to do. Ive been trying to flirt, dance, and get alone with him all night, I was the one who suggested spin the bottle but i didnt expect it to actually work. 

Ruby closed the door behind us and locked it.

"Sorry, I just dont want people to walk in- not that we would do anything because im all about waiting for the right time!" Ruby said quickly before sitting right beside me. "Unless, you want you?"

I answered him by kissing him and grabbing him by his neck. He wrapped his arms around me and pushed me down on the bed. He kissed my neck and held my hands down to the bed with his, he used one hand to unbutton my jeans and pull them down a little.

"We have to be quick Ruby" I said looking back at the door. 

"Dont worry Baby, these hands are quick" He smirked. 

I laughed at the cheesy joke for a second until he stuck his fingers into my mouth then demanded for me to suck on them. 

I did as he asked and swirled my tongue around them and made them wet, he licked his lips at the sight. He then pulled them out and stuck them down my pants, he rubbed at my clit softly in a teasing way. I grabbed his hand begging for him to do more but  he only went slower. 

"Ruby please!" I said before he stuck his fingers inside me, my stomach clenched at the feeling as  he curled them upwards and used his thumb to rub my clit faster and harder. 

"You like that baby? How does it feel" He asked and licked his lips.

"S-so good" I stuttered out. He pumped his fingers in and out of me while pulling my shirt up and moving my bra out of the way. 

He eyed my breasts before taking one into his mouth and sucking softly on my nipple. He licked  over and and moved to the other, he took it in between his teeth soft and pulled at it, sending a shock wave of pleasure through my body. 

I screamed aloud in pleasure before Ruby had time to cover my mouth with his free hand. He quickened his pace with his fingers allowing me to scream into his hand.

"C'mon Babygirl cum all over Papi's fingers" He whispered. I was so close that my entire body went numb and my legs began to shake with pleasure.

I knew everyone could hear us, and that our seven minutes was over but I didnt care. I couldnt hold it in  any longer I arched my back and screamed so loud not even Rubys hand could conceal it. 

I came all over Rubys hand and finally dropped onto the bed i n a tired mess. Ruby laid next to me after removing his hand from my pants, he looked at his fingers which was cover all in me. 

He slowly brought his hand to his mouth and continued to lick it clean.

"Wow, thats hot" I breathed out, still tired from my orgasm.

"I try" He laughed out.

________________________________________

Heres a lil short one for ya. Enjoy this while I write one about Spooky ;) -Jay

P.s Someone be  my friend.