=

3rd Person p.o.v
Jimin sat down in the grass next to Jungkook. "What is it that you want to tell me?" He questioned, slightly nervous but trying not to let it show.

"Jimin..."

"The first night we talked you asked me why I always look so tired. When I told you I was busy with work I lied..." Jimin nodded, he had suspected something was up.

"The truth is I always look so tired because I don't sleep. I lie awake at night crying, thinking about how worthless I am."

"That is... until I met you."

After saying this Jungkook looked away from Jimin, embarassed. What he didn't see is Jimin's reaction. First shock and confusion, but once he processed what Jungkook had said a pink blush began to spread over his cheeks while his lips curled into a smile.

"Jungkook..." Jimin whispered.

Jungkook returned his gaze to Jimin and said, "there's more."

"I was ready to end it all. I was so ready. But there was something holding me back. Something keeping me here. So I stayed. And I met you."

"Jimin you are my spark. My light at the end of the long dark tunnel that is life. I knew it the moment I layed eyes on you. You were the one. The person who could save me. Who could care for me."

"The first place I took you. The store. S. The second place we went. The park. P. The third. The airport. A. The fourth. The pet store. I bought you a rabbit. R. And finally, this. A picnic and kite flying. K."

"Jimin. You are my spark. I... I love you..."

Jimin sat there in complete shock. How is he supposed to comprehend all if the information that was just tossed all over him? He was playing it all through his mind trying to make sense of it all when he stopped.

"You love me?"

Jungkook looked away embarrassed, his face burning red and softly said, "yes, I do."

This hit Jimin like a brick wall. He couldn't believe it. A rush of emotions overwhelmed him and all he could this to do was to turn Jungkook towards him and smash their lips together. Jungkook jumped out of surprise but quickly recovered and returned the kiss, deepening it to show his passion.

When they finally came up for air, their forheads resting against each other, they just stared into each others eyes.

"You know, I didn't get to tell you, "I live you too, Jungkook. You brighten up my day and you have absolutely turned my world upside down, but in a good way. I'm happier here with you. You complete me."

The two just smiled at each other.
What do we do now?
-----------------------------------------
Okay i am awful at updating within a reasonable time but here it is. I just want to thank everyone who reads this for your caring support. And a special thanks to infires_man2103 for sending me the sweetest message I have ever recieved. I know it's not fair to make you wait so I just really want you guys to know that I'm sorry. I love you all so so much <3