end

After dating for a year Jungkook moved into Jimin's house and they have been living happily ever since. After two years of dating Jimin proposed to Jungkook, who excitedly accepted. He popped the question where they had their first date, in the cereal isle of the grocery store. Today is their wedding day and both of them couldn't be happier.

It's a beautiful sunny spring day and the pair is standing under a tree in the park where they were chased by a goose. Their friends and family are gathered to witness their long-awaited union. Jungkook is dressed in a white suit with pink accents and Jimin is donning an elegant black suit with blue accents.

A string quartet is playing quietly in the background as Jimin begins his vows. "Before I met you my life was a constant whirlwind of emotions. But you have grounded me. My little bunny you have grounded me. I cannot imagine living without you my love. You freed me from my curse of empathy but chained me to your soul. It's a chain I never want to break. Forever you are mine. I love you."

Jungkook began to well up in response to those wonderful words but pulled it together for his vows. "I was a wreck. Plain and simple. I was in a very dark place, but you were, and still are, the light at the end of the tunnle, keeping me above ground. You brought a new type of joy to my life that I will never forget. Never ever. You sparked a change in me that brought me peace and happiness, somthing I wasn't sure I would ever find. Thank you my love. I will always love you."

At this point both were welling up with tears of joy as they exchanged rings. The officiator began, "Do you, Jimin, take Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Do you, Jungkook, take Jimin to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Then I now pronounce you man and man. You may kiss the groom."

Cheers and applause rang out as the pair embraced in a tender kiss, sealing their love forever.

The end.

----------------------
Wow has it been a wild ride. It took me a while to get here but we finally made it. I know it's been way too long, but I wanted to finish this for those who stuck by me because you deserve a happy ending. Thank you everyone who supported me through this process, you've made it worth finishing this story. I hope you enjoyed the ending and the story in general.
Love, Mir