Girl with the Gun

This is unedited please don't mind. I wrote this long back but I am posting now. Hope you like it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There a bureau is seen where everyone is busy doing their work. Suddenly a phone rings and Shreya answers it.

Shreya: CID Bureau. (the other man told something to her). Ok we will be there. (She goes into ACP sir's cabin). Sir, Just now we got a call from xyz hotel saying that they found a dead body in Room No 666. And also there is a girl in the room with a gun.

Acp: Kya?? Let's go.(All the team reaches the hotel and manager comes there and takes them to the room)

Abhijeet,daya, ACP Pradyuman entered the room and started asking the girl some questions.But the girl didn't say a word . finally when ACP sir shouted asking why did you kill him?

girl-no sir ,i don't even know who he is,why will i kill him sir?

ACP- then why are you having a gun in your hand? do you think it is a toy and got it for playing.

girl-i don't know sir. i can't remember anything.

Meanwhile freedie and purvi has been searching the room very carefully. They tried opening the suitcase but its locked with a number key. Apart from that there isn't anything of interest. so now purvi comes near acp sir saying we found only a suitcase and we need an expert to open it.

ACP-okay, send the body to dr.Salunkhe and call lock opener to our bureau. Also take this girl into custody.

Purvi-yes sir.

abhijeet sir and daya sir are now near the house of the owner of the hotel.

Owner-hello sir, just now my manager had called me and said everything.I am feeling very sad for the death of my close friend. Infact i had talked with him yesterday evening itself. He has come here on some personal work.I asked him to come and stay in my house.but he didn't agree, i didn't force him.

Abhijeet - arrey daya. See sir has said everything even before we asked anything. so he has made our work easier. owner sir see this picture of a girl, do you recognise her?

Owner-no sir! i haven't seen her till now. who is she?

Daya - she is found with a gun in the crime scene. she is a suspect in this murder.

owner-oh!very sad thing to happen.

abhijeet - do you have doubt on anyone, i mean are there any enemies for him?

owner-my friend is a very good and helpful person he doesn't even hurt an ant.

daya sir-do you want to say anything else?

owner-no sir.

abhijeet sir-okay thank you. until this case is solved don't go out of this state.

after going some way abhijeet asks daya - daya do you think he is reliable.

daya shooks his head and says we will tell fridiee to keep an eye on him.

In the bureau the girl is being interrogated by purvi and shreya they will get to know all the details about her. From the details they get to know that her name is Riya and she is a middle class women.From her words it looks as if she is telling truth. acp sir and sachin goes near dr.salunkhe and gets a forensic report. It says the man died because of gun shots and the gun is having the fingerprints of the girl. So it is clear that the girl is the murderer. Again in the bureau Punkaj gets a lock opener and is trying to open the suitcase. After a great effort it opens. punkaj takes the suitcase near acp sir and says sir finally we opened the suitcase. Then everyone looks into the contents of the suitcase and gets shocked.

money lots and lots of money. After clear examination they confirms it that it is fake money printed illegally.

After seeing it CID team goes back to the hotel and to the 6 floor and searches whole floor. they don't find anything interesting. when searching whole hotel shreya realises that in each floor there are only 5 rooms except in 6th floor.She reports it to acp sir. and they now mainly concentrates on room no 666.

after once again a thorough search abhijeet finds a secret entrance in the cupboard wall well hidden under the wood.

actually no one can see it but recently it has been tampered so it was found without much difficulty.Now daya and abhijeet went inside the secret passage where they find a printing machine and a lot of fake money. So now they understand the whole thing and reports it to acp sir. Meanwhile freddie who kept an eye on the owner of the hotel, calls acp sir saying -sir,this man met with a fake money supplier and has given him some parcel. Should i catch him?

acp sir- no freddie you catch that fake money supplier secretly. Be careful.

freddie-yes sir.

acp sir calls owner and asks him to come to the hotel. the owner arrives and the girl is also there in the hotel along with whole cid team.

the girl recognises the owner and says uncle please help me, say these cid that i didn't do anything, please uncle.

acp sir-do you know him?

girl-yes sir he is my uncle.

acp sir-oh common Owner ji say why did you tell lies? (and daya does his own treatment to the owner.)

owner-ha i only hypnotized this girl to kill my friend. My friend got to know about my illegal business, and i also hate this girl so i thought of hitting two birds with one stone. then i may get all her property and also my business will be safe.

acp sir-ha greediness. So, for all this you made an extra room?

owner-my birthday is on 6-6-1976 room no is 666 (6-6-197'6'). So, I asked my staff not to allocate that room to anyone as I would be using it to realx but yesterday as the hotel is full, this befakoof gave it to my friend and he got to know everything. Actually yesterday we were printing the money and at night my friend heard the noise and he searched the whole room finally found out about our secret room. He came inside and started blackmailing me. I didn't know that he bought a bag full of fake notes from there. If I would have known I would have removed that bag from there before sending this girl there.

acp sir in hindi-lalaj lalaj .ha ab jindagi bhar jail me bayttke inthizar karthe rehna phasi ki order ane thak. (greediness, now wait in the jail until you get death sentence) lechalo ise .

girl-sir i didn't know anything sir. please leave me sir.

acp - your decision will be taken by adaalat.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Done with the first part. This is something new and fresh story for me. I have never written crime stories. Hope I haven't disappointed you guys. If you felt I wasted your time. Do forgive me. If you like do vote and comment. Criticism is welcomed.