Vacation

Abhijeet: Arrey, Daya!! Seriously what happened to ACP sir?

Daya: What happened?

Abhijeet: I mean, even if we ask for leave, he used to not give. But today, he himself booked tickets for all of us to go to Goa for one week on a vacation.

Daya: Ha , that is really very shocking. Did you ask ACP sir, whether he is coming or not?

Abhijeet: Ya, I asked him, but he said he has to attend some important conference in LOndon. So he is leaving there.

Daya: Acha, then who will take care of Mumbai. I mean, we will all be away right?

Abhijeet: Ha, He said he had asked few juniors as it would give them experience.

Daya: Ok. It would really be relaxing. It has been years we actually took a break.

Abhijeet: Ya, I am eagerly waiting to spend some nice time. 

Daya(looking at Abhijeet's smiling face): say clearly na that you want to spend some time with Tharika ji.

Abhijeet(blushing): Ha... wo.. Acha, it is a good opportunity for you also to propose Shreya. Tell her that you like her. Till when you will be just staring and keeping your feelings to yourself.

Daya: areey.. nothing like that, i am not used to do all these things Abhijeet, you know na..

Abhijeet: There is always a first time. I am warning you, either you tell her or i will tell her myself.

Daya: No no.. I will only tell. Happy?(You can see Daya tensed face. Not always you get to see that)

Abhijeet laughs and gets down near his house and Daya goes to his home thinking about Shreya.

Everyone does their packing and all are very excited for their vacation. They all gathered near the airport. AFter boarding the flight, they took their seats as follows

Abhijeet and Tharika

DAya and Shreya

Freddie and his wife(she is not a CID officer but as it is a vacation. she is accompanying him)

Purvi and Kavin

Thasha and Vivek

Remaining all took random seats. They reached their destination Goa within one and half hour, checked into the hotel which they already booked. Abhijeet and Daya shared a room while Tharika and Shreya shared one. After freshen up, they all went to beach. Most of them started playing volleyball in the sand but our love birds are spending some quality time with each other.

Daya and Shreya are walking near the shore on the sand, just then all the girls over there come near Daya and started asking for selfie as he is very famous. This made Shreya jealous and she left from there. After 5 minutes, she came back with a hat and goggles, yet the crowd hasn't decreased. Daya was struggling to get away from them. SHe went and grabbed his hand and brought him to the place where there are less people. She gave him hat and goggles and asked him to wear. He thought to ask why but seeing her angry glares, he did as she said.

Shreya: Now, no one will recognize you.

Daya: what is the need of this?

Shreya: ha.. What you mean by that sir? Those girls were sticking to you like chipkali.(She turns her face)

Daya(smiles): Acha so someone is jealous.

Shreya: Jealous.. Why will I be sir?

Daya: Areey yar, this is not bureau, at least when we are in vacation, you don't call me sir. Call me just Daya.