// chapter 23 //

Chapter 23. The Sound of your Heart

[JISOO'S P.O.V]

Another day, another stressful work. I still want to sleep on my bed. I am not even in the mood to do work or anything. I saw Jimin, Daehyun and Heeyoung on the set.

"Wait, are you also in the music video campaign?" I asked.

"Of course! We suggested to be here so we can work with you." Heeyoung said.

"Long time no see, Chichu!" Daehyun said.

"Yah! Stop joking around. We just met last night! It should be Jimin who should be saying that!" I said.

I went to get my makeup and hair done and after that, we went to the place where the music video will shoot. I was assigned to sing a song for LOTTE. Good thing I am doing this with Jimin, Daehyun and Heeyoung.

The shoot was successful and I had so much fun doing it. After finalizing all the shoot, I went inside my tent room. I was surprised on what I saw. It was Yeeun waiting inside. This girl wouldn't really stop playing around. Well, if she wants to play then, let's play.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just want to pay a visit to my hoobae [junior]."

"Stop playing around! I know you're here to annoy me. Spill it out!"

"Tsk. Do you really want to know what I will say to you?"

She took her phone from her bag. "Do you really know Jungkook? What he hates, his likes and dislikes, his deepest secrets? Do you even know where he goes? Or what he is doing?" she said. This is really annoying me so much. "If you're not, let me give you a peak on what your boyfriend is doing when you're not around." She added.

She gave me her phone and I played a video. This was the night when he dropped me off at Hana's place and he went to go to hang out with his friends. He was sitting beside the bar table and a lot of girls started to flirt on him. "Do you think Jungkook will do such crazy thing like this? Yeeun, stop playing around. You're such a hindrance to my life." I said.

"Really? Why don't you swipe left and see all the pictures there and let's see if Jungkook is not doing crazy things as you say."

I swiped them left and I saw pictures of Jungkook and Yeeun on the couch in the bar. I suddenly remembered the kiss mark on Jungkook's shirt. The color of the kiss mark and the lip color of Yeeun matches. Its true! My guts are telling the truth! Yeeun is the one who gave Jungkook a kiss mark. "I guess, Jungkook is still in love with me and he's the one who's playing with you. Poor Jisoo, you couldn't even talk about me. Why? Cat got your tongue?!" she teased.

I was so annoyed I dropped her phone and stepped on it until the screen shatters and you can almost see the inner part of the phone. "YAH! What the hell are you doing?" she shouted.

I grabbed her collar. "Stay away from me and from Jungkook. Don't you ever lay a finger on him or else, I will ruin your career. Worse than the paparazzi's have ever done!" I told her and left the place. I am so upset, annoyed and angry both at Yeeun and Jungkook. I don't want to think like this but what if...just what if Jungkook is really playing on me? What if Jungkook is still in love with Yeeun? What if...what am I even thinking of.

I lost my enthusiasm to work today. I lied to Manager Choi that I was ill and she sent me off to home. I stayed all day long at home. I couldn't even do anything. I am still thinking about those questions that are repeating inside my head. I think I am going crazy. Suddenly, Jungkook came. "How are you?" he asked.