Korean Spirit

"Eh Korea, you need to finish the things you've started."

"..." Korea rolled his eyes, not even bothering to look up at his 'Aniki'. China had been saying this for ages, along with the rest of Asian(the) family's support.

"Yeah, like totally." Hong Kong muttered. Korea jumped, not noticing Hong Kong was beside China.

"Aa, bah!" I said, half-spitting, half yelling gibberish. This was one comment Korea could not find a reply of. China hadn't seen his country. Well, for a while. He doesn't know what his people were like. (A/N: Look at/hear the video above-it'll make much more sense.)

After all, China wouldn't believe it if he said otherwise.

His people were one. Fighting off Japanese, Jeju people fighting off Americans, womans selling their wedding bands in political crisis for Korea. For him. Nothing can shred apart him and his people. Not even a whole band of armies. His North people were also part of him. Only he didn't show this side of him-this... Psychologically unexplainable side. His South part accepted the North gladly. Only other countries didn't think they did.

"Well, Aniki, I'm hungry!" I yelled again.

"Great timing-Japan made sushi!"

"You know Japan, Sushi were invented in Korea!"

"No, Korea-san. Actually-"

"Okay fine, fine. But Kimpap* were made by Korea!"

"Certainly!" Japan, nodded.

(*Rice, carrots, cucumber, kimchi(optional) and lots more ingredients rolled in seaweed. Picture below.)

(Sorry I don't know how to control the size of a (in wattpad) image

(Sorry I don't know how to control the size of a (in wattpad) image.)(Bap is rice in Korean.)

Dusting off his hanbok, Korea stood up.

"Here," Japan said as he handed a plate of salmon(salted :P) and some rice(under).

------

Korea's POV

I stepped into the room for world meeting, and after a big hug for China, I sat down in my usual seat.

Germany looked uneasy as he sat down, preparing to start the meeting.

"Um, attention please. Today we are going to discuss about North Korea."

The room filled with buzzing, and I almost yelled. I scooted over to China, who then scooted away from me.

Idiots.

Heh, North Korea and South Korea's leaders met a while ago, and North Korea even decided they will change their time(30 mins later than South Korea) to match South Korea. And they did! Besides, why would they even decide to talk about this in a WORLD MEETING?

"That's not important right now-"

"It is! The hero will save everyone from-"

"QUIET!" Germany shouted.