My North Side

Wooo! Today is really, actually 6.25. Which means, I've decided to update this story.

--------------------

Korea's POV

I slumped down on my chair. I hated pretending my North side didn't exist.

Why can't my people cooperate with each other like Germany or Italy or...

I shook my head vigorously. Complaining isn't going to help. Mm, not at all.

--

Throughout the rest of the day, none of my family dared approach me. Japan and China tried a bit though.

I had one goal in mind. To deal with me explaining things to other country about my changed behavior.

Despite the popular belief that I had a brother, I was alone with my worries.

Knock Knock

"Who is it?"

"Korea-san–"

I plainly ignored him. It was Japan, and this was about his 15th time he has tried to visit me. But despite the fact, he never gave up.

Minuites passed.

Knock knock

"UGH, Japan, fine! What is it?"

Slowly the door opened and in came Japan.

"Korea-san, please, I don't think it is a good idea, showing "off" your North Korea side, especially with America around at world meetings and his constant vists to check on you.

I slowly blinked at Japan, processing his thoughts to and through my brain.

----

Sorry for the short chapter, guys! I wasn't expecting myself to update, but since it is 6.25, I decided it would be best if I updated. I had to plow though my brain to get some ideas for this one strange chapter.

Byee, and hopefully I'll see ya all in the next chap!