spinners-syapa

hey friends,
Hope you enjoying your summer vacations....

Tomorrow is mothers day so i want to wish all the mothers to bless with happiness with their children ☺

Mumma i love u soooooooo soooooo much.....

Always be happy my mata..

Always with u

*******************

Raj got down from the jeep and came to her side.

"So miss Naina, welcome to my home..."

Naina saw him and came out from the jeep. She was smiling , Raj who was confused enough on her whole nature became curious to ask,

"Mujhe ab pta chala ki mera ghar kitna pyaara h ki aap pichle 2 ghante me pahli baar muskura rahi h vo bhi ghar ko dekhkar. Vaise mera face itna bura nhi tha ki koi ek smile bhi na de"

Naina smirked to him and replied,

" i am smiling because i know ki kya hone wala h ab" she shrugged the shoulders, Raj was now super confused. she again said sarcasticly

"chaliye ab, aapka hi ghar h, doorbell aap bajayenge ya mai ?"

Raj understood that she was mad at something but what he did?

Suddenly, her mother opened the door

"aa gaye Raj" his mother asked.

" ye lijiye, dil se dil ka connection , doorbell bajane ki jarurat hi nahi padi... maa ko aane ki khabar bhi ho gayi..." Raj and his mother turned towards her on the words.

Raj's mother looked her then turned to look him and asked,

"Vidya kahan hai?"

"Vidya? maa, aap shayad bhool gyi hai, Naina .... Naina naam hai inka..." Raj replied when her mother again looked her who was standing there with so much ease.

"are iska naaam Naina hai, theek hai... but Vidya kaha hai..." his mother again asked in anxious tone.

"Vidya? ab Vidya kaun h maa..." Raj now irritated on his mother when finally Naina broke her silence,

"Aap logo k yaha guest ko ghar me nahi bulate... kuch tea, coffee kuch bhi nahi...."

Raj looked her with apologetic eyes , his mother was now fumed on him,

"Raj, sach bta kaun h ye ladki,,, aur tum..." she turned to Naina,

"aaoo andar.... ye to baad me dekhenge ki hua kya h... pahle tumhe chai... ya coffee pilate hai..."

Raj mind was about to blast. he brought his phone out and called to Gunny. but Gunny's number was busy

"yaha syaapa ho gya aur ye pta nahi kaha h.." he murmured and went inside followed them.

*****************************************************************

Gunny was going to the door when she became anxious on the situation. she knew that it was a mistaken identity. she could not hold her courage more so she called him from behind.

"listen Captain... mujhe aapse baat karni h..." she said when he looked her and replied

"mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni... ab tumhe mere father k saamne bas yahi kahna h ki tum shaadi nahi karogi..."

"but mujhe andar hi nahi jaana... aap bas mujhe jaane dijiye..." she again miffed with him.

"no.... aise kaise jaane de sakta hoon mai tumhe...." he said when she instantly looked him.

"aap pahle general se milegi... unhe kahogi ki tumhe shaadi nhi karni.." he said very calmly while Vidya started to panic.

"aap baat ko sun to lijiye..." she tried to explain him when he cut her words in between,

"jo kahna hai , ab unke saamne kahna...now may we go inside..." he didn't hear anything, held her hand and walked.

"Vidya... ye kya ho raha h tere saath...." she muttered in her mind.

**************************************************************

"do u need anything else..." Raj's mother asked to Naina..

"no, thank you..." she replied innocently when His mother stared Raj who stood there with tied his hands in each other,

"can we talk now son..." she curtly asked

"mom... i am very sorry but i think it was just a mistake... "

"yes mam... it was just a mistake but ye aapke bete ki mistake h..." mrs. Shekhawat was now irritated.

"can you just keep quite... i am asking from my son..." Naina changed her side and took the sandwich plate.

"Raj... tumhe shaadi nhi karni thi to mujhe saaf saaf bol dete... iss ladki ko leke aane ki kya jaroorat thi? ab jaldi batao ki Vidya kaha gayi..."

"maa, believe me... aapki whatever jo bhi naam h Vidya... mai Miss Naina ko Vidya samnjh kar leke aaya hoon."

"sach bol rahe ho... theek h iss ladki ko vahi bhejo jaha se laaye ho... Main Vidya k papa ko phone karti hoon..." she said

"but itni der ho gayi h... aapke bete ki vajah se mai iss unknown city me kaha jaaungi... ,main kahi nhi jaane wali..." Naina said while both mother-son looked with shocked expressions. they were annoyed to see her tantrums now.

"how... tum yaha kaise rah sakti ho..." mrs Shekhawat fumed on her now

"jaise aapka Raj mujhe yaha lekar aaya h kal subah mujhe bus stand drop bhi kar dega... tab tak aap mujhe hi apni guest kya naam h uska ha Vidya hi samnjhiye...guest room kaha h... main bahut thak gayi hoon.."

Raj and his mother was shocked and Naina rocked.

****************************************************************

Vidya was scared now. he took her inside with him. Rummy was watching Tv to kill his time. Gunny asked,

" Rummy... hitler kaha h unki guest aa gayi h..." Rummy looked shocked to see that he was holding her hand.

"Hitler to nhi h ghar par...mom k saath gaye h, shaam ko aayenge but big bro ye mai kya dekh raha hoon?" he asked.

"kya..." Gunny who was still held her hand asked,

"aapne ladki pasand kar li.. matlab aap shaadi karenge?" Rummy was shocked as he knew how Gunny disliked the name of marriage.

"meri koi sunega..." this time Vidya shouted in between...

Gunny and Rummy turned to her,

"bhai... ye to abhi se chilla rahi hai... hitler ne kya ladki dekhi h..." Rummy said when Gunny stared him and then her.

"tum chup karke general ka wait karogi.. understand.... aur Rummy tum iska dhyaan rakho main jaa rahaa hoon. general aayenge to bta dena mujhe..."

he left her hand and went inside to his room. Vidya looked helplessly around her and then Rummy. she tried to say something

"baat suno... please... mai..."

Gunny shouted from inside,

"Rummy ab koi bhi bola to dekh lena..."

"dekho abhi badal baras sakte h tum hitler ka wait karo vahi tumhe baccha sakte h..." Rummy said to her.

***********************************************