spinners: liar party

Hey guys with lots of luv...

Read

Comment

Vote

Don't forget to comment

☺☺☺🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

"Vidya, tune sab bta diya" Naina was shocked.

Gunny looked her with pity and said,

"Don't worry, miss spinners hum kisi se kuch bhi nhi kahenge but"

Raj: "but aapko shaadi se inkaar karna hi hoga. Naina captain Gunraj singh Randhawa se shaadi nhi kar sakti... ye baat aap inke general father se kahengi."

Gunny: " or Vidya ko Raj pasand nhi h ye baat Vidya Raj ki pyaari maa se kahengi"

Raj and Gunny both : " aur iss trah se hum sub iss shaadi naam ki musibat se bahar aayenge.."

Naina was shocked till now. She again asked to Vidya:

"Tune kyo bataya sub"

Vidya:" to or kya karti... tu to vaha maje se rah rahi thi or mujhe iss khadoos k sath fasa diya..."

Flashback

Naina and Vidya both were friends. Their parents wanted to get them married but they were not ready to give up their freedom.

When they got to know that their parents were sending them in same city to meet their prospective grooms, both the girls decided that they had to spoil this marriage fisco and for that both decided to exchange their place with each other.

When they reached to Ambala. They found them. Vidya wore pink dress as according to Naina plan, that's why Gunny picked her.

They called to their parents that both reached safely and satisfied them. They could be easily successful in their plan if Gunny didn't come in the scene to spoil there game.

Some hours before

Naina called Vidya to know if she was fine.

Naina:" hey Vidya how r u?"

Vidya: " Vidya theek h... tu to theek h na.."

Naina : " haan...tujhe kya batau yaar kitna maja aa raha h u tere Raj aur uski maa ko tang karne me..."

Vidya: " mera koi nhi h Raj-vaj...aur haan yaha tere Gunny ne mujhe tang kiya hua h"

Naina:" meraaaa Gunny.... ye kaise hua... jab Raj tera nhi h to Gunny mera kyo h..."

Vidya: " theek h theek h ... tera nhi h vo... ab khush...par sach bta rahi hoon.. tu bach gyi...ekdum sadiyal aur khadoos ...."

She turned when she was saying all this and found Gunny infront of her.
Words stuck in her throat.

Naina from other side,

"Hello... Vidya???"

Vidya: "main kah rahi thi ki bahut hi achhe h sab yaha..."

Gunny took the phone from her hand and put it on loud speaker.

Naina: " confuse kyo kar rahi h? Kabhi kahti h sadiyal h...kabhi achhe h..."

Vidya was scared to say something but Gunny forced her with his facial expression to continue her talks,

Vidya: " kuch nahi... tu so ja mai rakhti hoon ... kal milenge..."

She hurriedly disconnected the call.
He was staring her when she tried to go silently. He blocked her way by his one hand.

She tried again from other side but no use as he didn't give her any chance of escape.

He was enjoying her embarrassed situation. He understood that she came to his house purposely.

Gunny:" so miss Vidya... bahut bevkoof bna liya tum girls ne humara ab humari baari h..."

Vidya : "mai sach kahti hoon... humara koi galat iraada nhi tha bas hum to shaadi nhi karna chahte the..."

Gunny: " vo to vaise bhi nhi hone wali thi.."

He typed the msg to Raj and called him. Vidya was stood speachless there.

Flashback end

Raj looked their embarrassed face.

Raj: " Gunny ab aage kya karna h... ye dono to khud hi shaadi nhi karna chahti.."

Gunny: " kuch nhi karna ab bas inhe vapas inke ghar parcel karna h... isse pahle ki sab pol khul jaaye".

Raj: " i think u r right"

**********************
That it for today

Ignore the grammar mistakes☺