Crossdress

AUTHOR POV

Today is the last day of BTS's break. They all decided to stay home and laze around their dorm for the whole day. While Namjoon slept, Jin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were playing video games. Hoseok was inside his room, playing with his phone.

Jimin and Yoongi were inside Yoong's room, just hanging around like the usual. They were laying on the bed, admiring the comforting silence between them. Jimin being Jimin, got bored easily after a few minutes.

"Hyung, can I see your clothes?" Jimin asked

The older raised an eyebrow, "Why?"

"I like your clothes hyung, I want to borrow a hoodie" Jimin pouted.

"Hmm, Alright "

Jimin grinned and instantly got up from the bed and opened Yoongi's closet, He looked in awe. His hyung had so many hoodies and sweaters!

Jimin took a black and white hoodie from the closet, accidentally dropping it.

"Oops!" He said while the older watched his actions intently.

(Jimin is wearing a T-shirt and boxers)

He bent down, showing a full view of his round ass in front of Yoongi. Yoongi felt something wake up almost instantly, he immediately grabbed the blankets and covered his lower region, extremely embarrassed that he was turned on my a simple Jibooty.

Jimin turned to face the red-faced Yoongi, " Hyung! Can I try this on?" Jimin asked pleadingly, oblivious to the fact that Yoongi's face was heating up.

"Y-yeah. Sure."

Jimin took off his shirt in front of Yoongi. The other choked on air, extremely flabbergasted. How can Jimin just take off his shirt in front of him without any hesitation or any warning at all?!

"Eh?" Jimin wore his hoodie, "hyung what's wrong?"

"N-nothin-"

"Hyung are you blushing?"

His face grew hotter

"I-i-"

"That's so cute hyungie" Jimin cooed

"Tsk, I'm not cute."

"Yes you are hyung" Jimin giggled

Yoongi let the topic drop and shrugged while muttering a whatever.

Jimin continued going through Yoongi's closet and found something interesting.

Girl School Uniform.

"Hyung.. why do you have a girl uniform?"

Yoongi froze, that was from their last vlive when he had to dress up as a schoolgirl. Unfortunately, Jimin wasn't around that time, he had a family emergency.

"That was from a vlive skit, they allowed me to keep it. I must say, I looked good in it." Yoongi played it cool.

"Ohh.. can I try it on?"

Yoongi choked for the second time today.

"Why would you want to try it pabo?"

"I don't know hyung, If you think you looked good in it, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna look better." Jimin stuck his tongue out

"Turn around hyung I'm gonna change."

"Oh, so now you want me to turn around?"

"Just turn around!"

Yoongi chuckled and turn around.

Jimin let out a scandalous gasp

"What?" Yoongi asked

"You also wore a girl undergarment?!"

"About that, I didn't, but they still gave that to me." Yoongi scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh."

Yoongi, who still has his back turned, couldn't see anything that was happening behind him but he heard rustling.

"You can turn now."

Yoongi turned around, about to mock the younger but then saw how Jimin looked.

The collar was a bit too big, it exposed a decent amount of collarbone, and the skirt was just right above his knee. The black thigh highs are what caught Yoongi's full attention. He wanted to fuck Jimin's thighs so bad right now.

Good thing Yoongi was wearing loose sweatpants...

Jimin turned, "still think you look better?" Jimin playfully said.

Jimin turned again, this time the skirt swirled and rose up a bit. Yoongi's breath hitched.

Jimin was wearing panties.

If Yoongi wasn't blushing before, he is now.

"Uwa! You're blushing again!" Jimin giggled

Jimin approached Yoongi and poked his nose, "you're so cute hyung!"

Yoongi let out a growl, and in a split second, Jimin was pinned on the wall by no other than Yoongi.

His knee was in between Jimin's legs.

The so-called "cute hyung" was long gone, it was replaced with an Agust D.

Yoongi smirked, his knee hoisting upwards, while his hands pinned jimin's arms above his head.

Yoongi inched closer until he can finally whisper on the Younger's ear, "Still Think I'm cute?" He pressed his knee on Jimin's groin.

"Ah~! H-hyung s-stop it.." Jimin accidentally let out a moan, he pathetically tried to free his arms but to no avail, Yoongi was pretty strong himself.

"What if I don't want to?" Yoongi smirked

He brushed his knee on Jimin's left thigh.

"Damn.. you just had to wear the underwear" Yoongi tried to lift up Jimin's skirt but then-

Jimin's legs felt jelly at this point, but then he remembered.

"Please daddy... let go.." Jimin teasingly said, but his voice was laced with innocence.

Yoongi froze,

"Oh? did you like that Hyung? I heard your fans said you did!" Jimin smirked evilly, almost forgetting that his hands were still pinned.

Yoongi turned away and said, "i-i can't believe you."

Jimin took the chance and lightly kicked Yoongi's leg just to break free.

"Pervert hyung."

"Nosy brat."

They spent the rest of the day arguing who looked better wearing the girl uniform.