Bake with Heart ache

It was a Wednesday morning Jimin and Hoseok woke up early for their "date". Since it was Namjoon's birthday today, they decided to bake a cake together.

Baking is rather fun and simple. Which is why Hoseok decided to do it as their so-called date. But he can't seem to understand why something inside him just doesn't feel right. Maybe its just nothing right?

Hoseok doesn't want to admit it, but earlier, when he and Jimin quietly went out of they're room, making sure not to wake up anyone including Taehyung, who he found adorable while sleeping.

"Taehyung makes me feel warm inside.. but I like Jimin right?" He thought to himself.

"hyung, come on, let's start making the oreo cake," Jimin said in a hushed whisper as he carefully laid the ingredient and tools on the kitchen counter.

Hoseok smiled and helped Jimin open up the flour bag, As they were working with their cake They talked about numerous things.

"So, How was your date with Tae?" Hoseok asked,

"Well, I wouldn't exactly call it a date, since we agreed to stay best friends only. So we basically hang out in universal studious, It was fun nevertheless. Being with Taehyung is really exhausting though. He always drags me around everywhere," Jimin chuckled, remembering his fun time with Taehyung.

Hoseok smiled at the thought of Taehyung laughing and having fun, but he shook his head and thought of Jimin again.

Jimin started beating the eggs as he told Hoseok about Taehyung,

Jimin being Jimin, he accidently set the egg beater too high, making some of the substance fly to his face,

Hoseok laughed his ass off, trying so hard to stay quiet as he held onto his stomach.

Jimin rolled his eyes and huffed, Hoseok wiped the tear from his eye and took a tissue and wiped Jimin's face almost in a motherly way,

They both giggled and laughed at each other,

"I like Jimin's laugh.. but why do I find Taehyung's cuter?' He thought to himself.

They finally were able to put the chocolate cake base in the oven and put it there for 45 minutes. The two continued to work on the oreo cake cream. They crushed the Oreos as quietly as they can and mixed It with the cream with a silicone spatula.

 They crushed the Oreos as quietly as they can and mixed It with the cream with a silicone spatula