{014}

We were not prepared for this. We thought that they all had died or they all went down to earth. But there are too many bodies lying next to each other in some kind of box. And they are all what appears to be frozen. 

''Not too long ago, I'd have thought that this was magic,'' Echo says while looking around. 
I stop at one box and look inside. The woman lying in it looks like she is in her twenties. But then I realize that she has been frozen for probably a very long time so she's probably older. I don't know what her crimes were and I honestly don't want to know. 

''Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Arthur C. Clarke.''
I look frowning at Raven. Why does she always has to use such difficult words. And I also can't stop myself from thinking of Clarke when she said the name. 

I hope that if she is still alive, she is not the person those people from here were looking for. Clarke is strong, but she's alone and they are with a lot. They also have good weapons and I don't know what she has but it can't be much. 

''How long can they live like this?'' Bellamy asks. 
Raven looks at one of the bodies inside of the weird boxes and shakes her head. 

''Technically? Forever.''
That's not something I like to hear to be honest. And I don't understand it. If they are criminals, then why freeze them forever? Why not just kill them. Right now there is a huge chance that another one wakes up. That wouldn't happen if they just killed them from the beginning. 

''Or we could kill them all right now. What happened to you?'' Murphy says while he walks in and looks at Bellamy's cheek. That's when I realize that he has a bruise. How did I not see that before? 

''One of them woke up and attacked us,'' I tell Murphy. 
He should be happy that he wasn't with us when it happened. He was good at fighting on the ground but after six years he became nothing. He lost all his moves but I don't care about that. 

''Question is how?'' Raven asks while she is still looking at all the bodies. 
She seems so fascinated by it. And I get it, none of us have ever seen something like this. But right now isn't really the time to wonder what the hell is going on. Right now is the time for us to leave this place and go to that green spot on earth. 

''No, the question is what the hell are we waiting for? I'm serious, okay. We're all gassed up. Let's pull the plug on this sleeping army and go home,'' Murphy says. 
I agree with him but the rest seem not to. None of this makes any sense. Why do they want to stick around? I'm 100% sure that one of these people are going to wake up and we're dead meat then. 

''That's not an option. Kill theirs, they kill ours,'' Bellamy says while shaking his head,'' Raven?''
Raven turns around after another second of gazing and then answers whatever question Bellamy asked. 

''The pods are all jacked into the mainframe. I'm guessing they activated this one remotely from the ground, probably in response to us tripping their alarm,'' Raven explains.

I look at another person in their little cage and I'm a little surprised. There are tattoos all over his face. With only even one look I can already tell that this is a bad person. A killer perhaps. Or maybe a thief but I personally thinks that this guy wouldn't back away from murdering someone. 

''Bellamy, you know what happens when these guys get to the ground. Murphy's not wrong. This is an army. I know how you feel, but it took four of us to take our one of them. Giving them reinforcements when we can stop it is a strategic mistake. ,'' Echo says.

Bellamy is clearly not liking the idea of murdering all these people. But if they wake up and we're still here then we will all die. Or if they wake up and go to the ground... then we're still dead but others as well.