{026}

This is it. A big group of warriors and not warriors ready to fight. I know that among us there are a lot of people that don't even know the basic of fighting but I couldn't have stopped them from coming with us even if I tried.

''Two pillboxes, just like Echo said,'' Bellamy says while he points his gun and looks through it.
Right after he said that, there is a gun going off and I feel afraid. Not for myself but for everyone else. Mostly for Raven and Echo and the others that aren't here right now. We should have never split up in the first place. We should have stuck together.

''It's working, they're moving out.''
Octavia turns around to look at all of us and all of us look back at her. I still don't think this is a good idea. I still think that we should just go back and live our lives in the bunker instead of fighting for something we might never get.

Octavia nods and grabs her sword. I believe that's our cue to start walking again. We all follow her while she's walking in the front. I've got my sword in my hand while I keep looking up. It shouldn't be this easy. I don't believe that they would just leave their post like this.

After walking for a few minutes I stop. I bump into someone and I grab their arm, I look at the person and realize that I don't know her but I don't care.
''Go back and try to get as much as people with you. If you don't.. you're gonna die.''

I know exactly what is going to happen in just seconds. There is no gunshots going off anymore so that must mean that... or they are dead... or something's wrong. And I hope with everything in me that it's the latter.

The girl shakes her head and continues walking. I warned her, so at least when something happens to her she knows that I tried to save her. I run towards Bellamy but see movement in the corner of my eye.

''Bellamy, give me your gun, now!'' I scream at him while I keep running.
He frown at me but throws his riffle at me. The moment it falls in my hands I point it at the man that I thought would be looking at me but is not. He's looking and pointing his gun at Ethan.

I run even faster not wanting to let the kid die. But I'm too late, just as I reach him, he gets shot and falls on the ground. I immediately start shooting at the man who shot Ethan and a lot more gunshots follow.

A lot of people fall around me and all I can see is blood. I knew this was going to happen, I tried to prevent this from happening but no one listened to me. And now everyone around me is dying. A lot of people are still fighting and a lot of people are retreating. But not me.

I'm still standing at the front and I'm surprised that I haven't been hit yet but I don't care. I just want to get as many men down as I can. I keep shooting till the rifle is empty. The rifle Bellamy gave me.. oh god he doesn't have anything to defend himself with. I turn around to look for him but feel something going through my leg.

I fall on the ground and realize that I've been shot in my leg. I quickly stand up again trying to ignore the pain and look back at the men still shooting. Then I see the weapon that almost killed Octavia once. The weapon that can blow up a good amount of people.

I quickly run farther away from it and see Bellamy trying to drag Octavia away.
''Run! Watch out!'' I scream at them. I don't care if I make it or not I just want them to make it. I want him to make it. I don't want to see them blown up in pieces.

Before I know it I can't feel the ground underneath my feet anymore and I black out.

-----

At the time I wake up it's already dark. I groan because of the immense pain I feel in my head and my leg and I look around a little bit. Everywhere around me are dead bodies. Everywhere. I get tears in my eyes because of it and remember the girl that didn't want to go back to the bunker. If she survived this and made it back there then I'm gonna kill her myself, cause she didn't want to take anyone to go back with her.