s e v e n t e e n

a/n this is going to be in dialog bc I don't know how to do it in the form of her writing

the rave is being held in an old warehouse on the south side of town. so here I am in my black cut-off jean shorts tight black cut-off shirt and black jacket with sparkles on the side (see ig for outfit) and my favorite black pumps. with my best friend Emily by my side we walk up to the big wood double doors. we hand the big buff man in the black our tickets. once he looks at our tickets and ID's (fake) he unhooked the red rope from the stand and granted us entrance. we soon were met by the bright neon lights of the rave. I quickly tell Emily to call me if she needs anything then make my way to the sides of the dance floor. I scan the crowd in search of a good place to squeeze in. I fin a good place toward were the DJ is. I walk through the crowd with no problem because the people just short of parted for me. weird. once I finally fine a good place I grabbed a drink from the guy walking around with red silicon cup with some sort of liquid in side. I took a quick sip and I instantly knew what the liquid was. Vodka my favorite. I took another big gulp and let the alcohol and the beat of the music take over. a couple of drinks and minuets later I was having a blast dancing with strangers, drinking, jumping to the beat of the music, and watching all the bright, flashing neon lights. I wasn't completely wasted but I was pretty close to it. I was having a great time till I heard my name from behind me.

"Mel is that you?" I hear a thick Irish accent say from behind me. I quickly turn around regretting my decision and almost losing my balance. I quickly gain it back and am finally able to face niall.

"what hell are you doing here?" he shouts above the crowd. he grabs on to my shoulder so he doesn't get swept away by the dancing teens

"I could ask you the same thing." I shout putting my hand on my hip in a sassy manor. I really have no idea were this is coming from. I'm guessing it's the alcohol speaking.

"I came with a friend, but I want you out of here before some guy takes you home now come on." he say grabbing my wrist and trying to pull me out of the crowd. I quickly pull back my hand but the grabbed Niall's warm hand in mine. I pull him back almost to the point where him knocks me over.

"I'm not going anywhere and your not either." I say with a confident smile. grabbing some vodka (I'm guessing) with my one hand that's not in his grasp. the funny thing is he hasn't let go yet.

I had him the cup and he just looks at the cup and the up at me. I get the cup out of his hands and put it in my small one take a big gulp and look back up at him. I get really close to his face about a kissing distance. and in my heels I'm only like two centimeters shorter than him.

I whisper right at his lips

"live a little horan" I then pull back and hand him the cup. he has look of shock on his face then soon grabs the cup out of my hand and drowns it. then grabbed another and drinks two big gulps out of that one also.

"whoa slow down tiger." I said looking at the vet attractive man in front of me. in his black jeans, white tee shirt, black jacket, and his usual white converse. I'm just now able to really see how he looked and let me tell you. he looked very very hot tonight. I decided I would take this opportunity to dance with Niall because I don't know if I will get this opportunity again. I then grabbed to almost empty cup out of his hands a drink the rest in one big gulp. I threw down the plastic up and grabbed Niall's hand and lead him further into the dance floor. I could tell the alcohol was taking a tole on Niall because he had this goofy grin on his face as he took in my appearance. I finally found a spot that I liked and pulled niall closer. 'I am so drunk right now.' was all I could think. I put hand around his neck and move my hips to the beat of that fast pace music. I look up at niall his goofy grin has now vanished and is now replaced with a look of confusion and shock. I just roll my eye and grab another drink.

"I'm going to have to get you drunk to have fun aren't I?" I say handing him a drink. he takes it out of my hand and drowns it in on sip. God this guy could drink. he gave me biggest cheesy smile I've ever seen. he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to were our nose are barley touching. I bit my lip trying to counsel my big grin. I put my hands on his neck and start movie my hips against his. he really seems to enjoy that. he looks into my eyes but all I could see is lust. and it's not like I'm not full of it either. I look down at the way were dancing and all I could think was 'I hope we're going to be so drunk we won't remember this.' I look back up but his lips were even closer now. I looked at him but he just had a little smirk on his lips and that ended it for me. I wrapped my arms fully around his neck and crashed our lips together. it took him a second to realize what was

happening but he soon kissed me back and lowered his hands to my hips. we both tried pulling each other closer but sadly it wasn't possibly. we were pretty much on top of each other. the kiss lasted about a good ten seconds and we pulled away breathless and wide eyed but he soon pulled me back for another kiss. I can't get over how perfect his were against mine they moved in perfect sync. I felt him run his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I granted him entrance as his tongue explored my mouth. we then pulled away even more breathless than before. we seem have sobered up a bit.

"I like you a lot" niall said all of the sudden

"I like you a lot too niall" I say leaning my head against his forehead. nothing compares to this moment. all I could think was "I am so in love with this guy"

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕

I know it's not the best and sorry for the sucky ending

love you guys <3

comment, vote, fan