Chapter 1

Janvi's pov.
Today was seriously the worst day of my life. Like seriously. First the meeting for which I travelled to Mumbai all the way from Paris got cancelled. And now I am lying on the hospital bed with a broken leg. And on top of that my best friend who came with me to Mumbai left me alone in this ward and is fighting with a guy, just because she thinks because of him I got my leg fractured. I know she is a bit worried about me but that doesn't mean she'll scold the guy who actually helped me come hospital. Now you may be thinking what exactly has happened. Then let me tell you everything in detail from the start.

In the morning as my meeting got cancelled, I was damn irritated. So my best friend jinal who had tagged along with me to my trip decided to cheer me up. " Ae monkey listen, now that your meeting got postponed let's go to play navratri. Aise bhi navratri festival is going on and you have received passes of falguni pathak garba. So lets go." suggested jinal.

I kinda liked the plan as we both were typical gujju girls who are crazy about navratri. And if that garba is of falguni pathak then who the hell will reject. So I immediately agreed with her.

" Wah this donkey can give amazing idea. let's go, but before that we need to go shopping as we don't have a chaniya choli to wear" I told.

" Toh why are we waiting let's go and buy ourselves some hot chaniya Cholis." said my over excited friend Jinal.

We both got freshen up in the hotel and left for shopping. We decided to go to BHULESHWAR and not some mall to buy. Though we were pretty rich but still we went to BHULESHWAR as we could bargain there. And don't get me wrong but being a gujju  bargaining is in our blood.
After finding for nearly two hours we both found a perfect chaniya choli along with the accessories for ourselves. We decided to have lunch outside and then go back to the hotel. So we headed towards Bhagat Tarachand - A hotel famous for indian food in South Mumbai. Now you all may be thinking that how do we both know so much about Mumbai. So let me tell you earlier we used to leave in Mumbai later our parents shifted to Paris. As we our grown up here, we both know the place well. Ok so we reached out hôtel soon and decided to get ready. It took us one hour to get ready.

Janvi and jinal

Janvi and jinal.

" Janvi aapde ketla time pachi garba ramsu ne ? Paris jaya pachi first time. I am so excited!!!"
(Janvi we will play garba after a long time. It will be first time after shifting to Paris. I am so excited) said jinal.

" Mee tooo !! Lets go fast." I replied.

We both went inside and started playing garba. We played garba for continously 4 hours. The funny part is if a gujarati is told to exercise or walk for so long time they will get tired but if told to garba they will do happily without any problem. Well that's what makes us gujarati i feel.

OK so after when the event ended, it was 12 by that time. We both decided to head back towards our hotel as I had a meeting next day.

"Jinal you remove the car, I think I will go to the washroom and come." I told her and moved towards the restroom.

When I was returning back to the car, I got a call and I was busy talking to my dad who was on the call. I was so engrossed talking to him that I didn't notice that a scooty was coming in front of me and I was walking in the main road. Suddenly a boy pulled me behind but alas the scooty had already ran over my right leg.

I was extremely shock with the happenings. That man brought me to the hospital. Here the doctor told that I had broken my bone and will be having a Plaster for atleast next 2 and half month.

" Thanks a lot for saving me and bringing me here!" I told to that man.

"No, no its completely fine. Unmm I think you should call your family and inform them. They might be worried." he told me.

That's the time I realized that I haven't informed jinal yet.she must be finding me there. I immediately called her and she rushed to the hospital.

As soon as she entered, she started scolding the guy who brought me here thinking I got hurt because of him.

"Hey Mr whosoever you are."

"Rishil" the guy told. I guess he told his name.

"how dare you try to hurt my friend?Don't you know how to drive a car or what. What would have happen if something serious would have happened. Don't you understand anything." she scolded him.

"Hey listen!! I brought her here..."  he told but he was cut by her.

"So what great did you do? You hurt her so it was your duty to bring her." she told.

They both continued with their bickerings ignoring me.

So this is what happened. If they both don't stop soon I may lose my cool.

"Guys shut up" I finally shouted.

They both instantly shut up.

"Rishil I think you should leave now, thanks for the help" I told Rishil.

"No issues!! Take care of yourself and even this junglee girl who without reason scolded me" he said eyeing at jinal.

Jinal was going to reply back when I held her hand and stopped her.

"Huh!!! What does he think of himself?" muttered a irritated jinal.

But I guess he heard so he replied, '' Well I think of myself to be The Great  Rishil Singhaniya. You see extremely handsome. "

" Handsome my foot. You are a arrogant dog " she retorted.

Well he did not reply anything and left from there after giving me a smile.

" You ass!!!! He was the one who saved me not the one who did my accident. Instead of thanking him you started fighting with him " I told jinal.

After that I told her everything. She then realized her mistake.

" I think you must say sorry to him" I advised jinal. But I knew she will never tell sorry and bend in front of somebody.

"Ya I should, but I won't be meeting him again so plan cancel." she smirked.

" Well you rest, I will talk to the doctor and then call uncle aunty and inform them." she told me while leaving and I just nodded.
*******************************
Hey guys do vote and comment. It means a lot to me.
And for those who don't have idea about navratri can watch the video given above.

Next update soon...