Chapter 3

Rishil's pov.
I got a call from my client of France. She told me due to some reasons she is in the hospital and she wants to meet me there. First I was going to decline but then I agree with her. She sent me the address of the hospital and coincidentally it was the same hospital where I had admitted that girl last night. I decided even to meet that girl but hopefully I don't meet the girl who scolded me without reason.

I got ready and went downstairs where the breakfast was ready by Ritvik.

"Bro, dad called me and told that the meeting related the business. Its delayed by three months,due to some reasons." he informed.

"Ok!! Waise what's your plans for the day?" I asked him

"Nothing much!! Aaj masterchef ka finale shoot hai it will take the whole day." he told me.

"Acha listen!! Prishi is coming back to India, we need to go to airport to pick her tonight." I told him excited.

"Finally princess is back!!! Eagerly waiting!! Acha now let's go to our works" he told.

We both go for our respective work.
Pov ends.

Rithvik's pov.
I went to the sets. There I saw a girl arranging everyone's clothes.

"Hey!! You are Jinal Desai right? The famous fashion designer from Paris?" I asked curiously.

"Yup!! And you are the Chef Rithvik Singhaniya right? I love your food.!!!" she told me.

" You have designed the outfits for today's shoot right? But your assistant was coming to set everything right? Then you here??" I asked confused.

"Actually I was on a vacation so my assistants were coming. But due to some reasons I had to come here to fix some issues in your outfit." she told me.

"Hey by any chance you know Rishil Singhaniya?" she asked me.

" Yes!! He is my twin. But why are you asking about him?" I asked her.

"What!!! That idiot is your brother. But you are so sweet and genuine while he is so arrogant." she told making a face.

"Hey he isn't arrogant ya but sometimes he is rude." I said defending my brother.

"Maybe!! Acha just tell him sorry. Actually yesterday I scolded him for no mistake of his!!" she said genuinely feeling sorry.

I nod.
We both chatted for few minutes. She was very friendly, I must say she was exactly like the girl mom wants for Rishil. Smart an sensible not like his bimbo girlfriends. But how will they be together? I need to plan something to make them meet.

"Acha, now I will leave. I need to go back to the hospital, I can't leave my friend alone otherwise she will again do some stunt." she said.

We bid bye and then I went for the shoot and she left from there. Umm i liked her!! Well not for me but for Rishil. I need to make them meet.

Pov ends.

Janvi's pov.
I was eagerly waiting for the automobile engineer to come. I hope he comes before jinal comes. Otherwise my whole plan will get flopped. I was brought out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. Maybe it's the engineer.

"Come in" I shouted.

The same boy who saved me yesterday came. Umm why did he come? No idea let's ask him only.

"Umm you here?" I asked him.

"Actually I am here to meet Ms. Janvi Mehta. I have a meeting with her. I guess the receptionist might have told me wrong room number. By the way how are you?" he told me.