Chapter 6: The Land Of Quona: SURPRISE

Setting: Fairy Tail Guild Staff Room

"So... Here I am, in the Staff Room. OK. Laxus, Natsu, Gajeel, Elfman, and Loke, You 5 are going to be traveling with me and my 2 men Elkor, which uses Nature Magic, and Hopstik, which uses Clone Magic and can help people communicate with thoughts. Any Questions?" said Terris after he picked the people for the mission.

Natsu raised his hand. "Yes Natsu?" said Terris. "Well... LET'S HAVE A PARTY!" yelled Natsu.

"Sorry. Nope. Let's go." responded Terris.

                                                                            *Time Skip*

"HERE WEEEE ARE!" yelled Natsu when they got to Quona. "Yep. Here we are," said Terris thinking, "Hmph. Should we calm him down, Hopstik?"

"Noooooooooo! I've seen his power! He's ultra strong! "responded Hopstik.

  A few hours later...

"OK! Here we are in Obidian City!" said Gajeel. 

"Wow! How do you know so much about this place, Gajeel?" asked Laxus. 

"Oh I just do... No need to worry about i-" BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! 

"WHAT WAS THAT!!!!!!" yelled Elfman. "EVERYONE OK?"

"Yeah." (Hopstik)

"Yeah." (Elkor)

"You know I am!" (Laxus)

"Yep." (Gajeel)

"Of course! Why wouldn't I be OK!" (Natsu)

"Yeah!" (Loke)

"Duh." (Terris)

"OK! GOOD! 'CAUSE WE GOT A PERSON TO FACE! HE DOESN'T LOOK TO KIND EITHER!"

"UGH! OK! LETS GO!" responded Laxus.

OK, OK, OK! Fans and Followers! We have finally completed Chapter 6! Lets Go! I'll try to update soon! Hope you liked this chapter! See you soon!