Chapter three

I wake up in some very silky sheets and curl up into the bed more.

This isn't my bed.

I get up and sneak out.

I see Rocky open a door.

"Rocky!" I whisper/yell.

"What?"

"We're breaking out."

She nods in agreement.

We sneak out the front door and are suddenly thrown over someone's shoulders.

"Not so fast." The deep voice says.

Well shit.

••••••••••••

Me and Rocky were put in different rooms.

Guys were surrounding me.

Okay that was exaggerated.

There were three guys around me.

One of them tried to get me up to go eat in the kitchen and in response I scream and try to bite him.

He jerks his hand back and squeals.

Like a pig.

I mentally laugh.

What. A. Moron.

"Mason, she won't talk. She won't move from her spot. She won't look us in the eye. She won't even eat. Neither will the other one." Says one of the guys.

"Deal with it, dipshit." I mumble.

Mason laughs.

How the hell did he hear that?

Forget it.

"If I put you and your friend in the same room will you stay out of trouble?" he asks.

I let out an airy laugh.

"Whatever floats the goat on your boat. But no promises." I say.

He told Rocky to come down here and we talked for a long time about random things.

••••••••••••

After a while I realized something.

"Rocky we forgot something." I say.

"What?" She says with a blank look on her face.

"We forgot the game was on today."

We race to the lounge room where the tv was.

"Move out of the way!" I yell as I jump on the couch, Rocky doing the same.

"Hey! We were watching that!" One of the guys yell.

"Not any more." I say.

I change the channel to the game and me and Rocky glue our eyes to the tv.

*at the end of the game*

"We are down to the last two minutes of the game and we have a tie! Who will be taking home the pride of winning, the Vikings or the Jaguars?" the announcer says.

"VIKINGS RULE!!!" I yell.

One of the players take the ball and goes for a shot.

"TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!" Yells the announcer.

"THE VIKINGS WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!! THE VIKINGS WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!" I yell jumping and dancing around the room.

Rocky just sits on the couch with her mouth wide open staring at the tv.

She always roots for, *shivers*, the jaguars. (Vikings are better though).

"My life is over. my life is completely, eternally over. Why couldn't it be a tie? A tie would've made me happy." She says.

"Suck on that, Rocky!" I say.

She falls back on the couch.

"So what do you want to do now?" I ask.

"I don't know." She shrugs.

"MASON!!" I yell.

What's funny is that whenever I yell his name, he runs to where I am no matter what. It's like I have my own slave and I'm down for that.

"What's wrong?!?" Mason rushes in the room with his hair dripping wet and only boxers on.

"Okay! Um... Why don't you go put some clothes on first then we can talk?" I say, covering my eyes.

"Then you shouldn't have called me when I was stepping out of the shower." He says.

"Okay. Bye Felicia!" I yell, laughing.

"Huh?" he says, a dumbfounded look on his face.

"It's a joke. Google it." I say.

He shrugs and walks back upstairs.

After Mason gets some proper clothes on, he comes back downstairs.

The rest of the guys lay around in the game room.

"Okay. So I was wondering if we could have a prank war. Anyone want in?" I ask.

All the guys cheer in agreement.

"Now what we need are a few more people. Preferably girls. Because me and Rocky vs all of you guys is not fair. Some of you will be on our side. So who wants to be on our team?"

No one moves.

"Fine. I'll pick you myself."

I pick two of the guys, Austin and Jackson.

Mason's sister and Jackson's girlfriend are going to join the prank war tomorrow.

"Prank war starts tonight. No pranks that can cause injury. That means you, Michael."

"Awwww man!"

I laugh.

"Your first team meeting starts now. Mason's team, find your own meeting place." I say as I shoo them away with my hand.

Good luck Mason. You don't know what you're up against.