Why Can't I Just Eat My Dang Breakfast?! (11)

Hey guys! So I know I haven't uploaded in a while- sorry!!! But I'm very happy to be uploading now!! I'm weird I get excited about random things- oh well! Here you go!

PLEASE:

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenny's P.O.V

"Kill him?" I asked my voice going high. My eyes had widened at the word kill.

Zeke looked at me carefully, "Thats the only way to solve this problem. Either I kill him or he kills us."

"I still don't understand why this guy would be after Jen," Nate said.

"He saw her with me. He is automatically going to think she's someone special to me. He would get a hold of her to male me come, then kill both of us," Zeke said tiredly. It seemed like he'd already thought this through.

"Oh," Nate said glancing at me once.

I sat there and thought for a while before something clicked in my head.

"So are you gonna make them stay with me or are they going with you?" I gestured to Nate and Chris as I addressed Zeke.

"Its up to them."

"What's up to us?" They said at the same time.

"You have two choices, come and stay with me at the safe house or go help Zeke kill Ace," I said.

"What about a third plan where you come back home with us and we forget all about this?" Nate asked.

"You would never be able to protect her. They have guns and you have," Zeke looked at Chris for a moment before saying, "him."

Nate glanced at the gun Chris was holding loosely in his hand before sighing.

"How do I know the safe house is actually safe for her?"

"I'll show it to you when we get there and you can decide then, what you want to do," Zeke answered.

Nate nodded his head in agreement.

"Are we leaving tonight?" I asked.

"No. We'll leave sometime tomorrow," Zeke said.

I sighed in relief, "Good because I need a shower," I said as I grabbed my bag.

I ignored the terrifying thought of my brother and his best friend in the other room with Zeke. They were probably interrogating him.

The hot shower helped relax me. By the end of it my eyes were already falling shut. I quickly dried off and put on a pair of shorts and tank top not bothering to dry my hair.

When I walked out I had the slight satisfaction of seeing Zeke's eyes widen. Nate noticed too and glared at him. I just smiled to myself before getting into the bed.

"Night guys," I yawned. I got three replies of 'night' before I heard no more and let sweet sleep take over me.

Chris's P.O.V

As soon as Jenny said 'night guys' I automatically responded saying, "night," along with Nate and Zeke.

Then we all looked at the bed where Jenny was sleeping to the empty spot next to her, then at each other.

Nate was glaring with a look that said 'no ones sleeping in the same bed as my sister.' Zeke looked a little annoyed. I'm pretty sure I had an expression that said 'leave me out of it.'

Nobody was moving or talking so I decided to break it, "Well, I call couch," I whispered as I jumped on it.

I looked over and Nate looked like he might explode, "where did you both sleep last night?" he whisper-yelled at Zeke.

"The bed. But it wasn't like that! I swear. I was to exhausted to do anything but pass out once we got here!" Zeke said quickly.

"Oh so, you would have tried something if you hadn't been so tired?" Nate hissed back.

"What? No!" Zeke looked taken aback.

"Well this is fascinating but some people enjoy sleeping. Both of you sleep on the floor and you know what? When you wake up in the morning you can go right back to yelling at each other!" I whispered at them.

They grumbled a little as they grabbed pillows and blankets and laid down on the floor.

One of these days they're going to have to work together I thought as I drifted to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's kinda short but hey you got Chris' POV!!! Did you like it???

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

:D