1 | New boy

Seulgi's POV

Seulgi? —said a voice, that suddenly was repeated by another one.
Kai?—I replied confused of the darkness, looking for my best friend.
Seulgi, come here.—trying to follow Kai's voice, I tried to walk through, but suddenly a pair of arms took me from behind.
Seulgi, baby, where are you going? Don't you love me?

The heck is going on in here.

Who are you? Let me go! Kai!

Fighting against the hug that kept me trapped, I tried to run but it was useless.

Why are you running from me?

Turning myself to look, I faced the completely stranger that was keeping me away from Kai.
My eyes met with another, at the same time that the man was smiling at me.

Finally your eyes are on me...

He was a tall man with dark eyes; his nose had a cute dot and his silky skin made his small lips highlight in the darkness.

Without knowing, my hands were already touching his cheeks.

Seulgi!—Kai shouted...

—Seulgi! Wake up!—opening my eyes I saw Kai shaking my legs, trying to wake me up.
—...I'm awake... Stop it...
—We're going to be late! C'mon, get ready.
—...—he sighed when he saw I didn't get up.

Suddenly, I was lifted in a carry like princess.

—Kai!
—You'll be late. Take a shower, Seulgi.
—Don't wanna! I'll stink and...—before I could finish what I was saying, Kai already left me in the bathroom.
—You don't have excuses, get ready now.

Sighing angrily, I got in the shower.

—We were almost late because of someone.—Kai protested.
We were in the subway which was really crowded, in the way to go to school. Because of the crowd, Kai and I were standing up close to each other, something that made me a little bit uncomfortable.
—It's not my fault that I'm always sleepy.
—Of course is your fault.
—No.—I replied looking into his eyes, trying to win the discussion.
—Yes, because it's you.
The subway moved violently, making me get back and hit my back with one of the walls of the transport, moving Kai closer.
—Are you okay? It sounded like it hurt.—he asked.
—Y-yeah, I'm fine.—clearing my throat I tried to look elsewhere, avoiding his brownish eyes that were looking from up.
—I'm hungry... Why did you get up late? We could have had breakfast, but now we have to eat at the cafeteria.—he sighed, making the little wind of his breath hit my head.
—Well, talking seriously, you know it's weird when I wake up late... But I had a dream.
—What kind of dream?
—It was...dark. Like, seriously, all the room was black and I thought I heard your voice. When I was searching for you someone took me from behind, I couldn't safe so I turned around to look at the person and...
—And what?
—I-I couldn't see him clearly.
—So it was a he?
—I think so. He was taller than me and, his voice was...manly.
—And you are in love with a dream?
—What-Obviously no! How could I?
—You talk like you have seen a prince of a fairytale.—the subway was opening his doors.
—C'mon, stop fooling around. Let's go.—I said pushing Kai's chest to move.

Once we were outside the subway, we were running to get in time to class. When we were finally at the school, I run with all my might when I heard the ring bell.
—Seulgi! You're too slow—said Kai obviously a steps far away from me.—Want a ride?
—What?

He stopped his little running and kneeled, making me face his back.

Hesitantly, because of my skirt, I got into his shoulders.