Chapter one°°°Context and masturbation

*Troy's Perspective*
Ball is life, that's what they all say. I haven't seen Gabriella in months and today I am. I know I gotta act totally head over heels for her, sing her a couple songs and shit but I have a secret. I've been cheating in Gabriella since the first week of college. WE DON'T EVEN GO TO THE SAME COLLEGE LIKE WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO BEAT MY MEAT TO THE SAME PHOTOS OF HER EVERY DAY? Sorry, just kind of lost it there. The first week of college the frat boy seniors threw a bomb ass party so I hooked up with the sorority girls and let me tell you it's like they shave their pussy more than they shave their legs. Sharpay goes to my college, she's the one who deflowered me, or I mean I lost my virginity to her and let me tell you her vagene smells and tastes like chanel. She also fucks her dogs, I know this because sis some of that hair was not hers. I'm at a shitty community college and have to pretend I'm in love with this virgin ass Christian girl, LIKE THINGS COULDN'T GET ANY WORSE. At least I get sex tonight, I'll tell me boys to add that one to the list.

♡Gabriella's Perspective♡
I love Troy so much and after so many years I think it's time for me to be deflowered. I'm so stressed from this school but I've made so many great friends along the way it's totally worth it. I need someone to stick their sick inside of me immediately, no more time for dainty high school musical Gabriella, fuck that bitch, it's time for the new Gabriella. But of course I'm still a good Christian girl but now I'm 420 praise it Gabriella, get it? I bought this glittery leopard print vibrator off of eBay and I'm hoping to use it today. I don't think masturbation is a sin, and if it is in just going to pretend I didn't know so I mean technically that's not a sin. I'm not sure if I insert the vibrator in my ass or my vagene. My hand was trickling with sweat, I was so nervous. I hope it's fun. I took my pants off, but not my shirt just in case my roommate walks in on me. I spread my legs and lied down đøğģý §þýĺē. "Damn" I said to myself "That's one hairy bitch" I must have said that too loud because my roommate came into the room. Just some context for you, my roommate is Mia Khalifa. Yeah, fucking imagine that. She cute or whatever tho. She slowly walked across the room in a way that seemed pretty kinky to me. "Here, let me help you with that" she said as she took her index finger and middle finger together and shoved the pink glitter leopard vibrator inside of me. I gulped the spit drool on my mouth. I couldn't thank her enough, mostly because I was making weird sex noises at the same time "if you ever want to fuck me you can anytime, I got my std check yesterday, came back positive, whatever the fuck that means". My jaw dropped, Mia did that. She distracted me to the vibrator buzzing in my bussy. It felt hot. I was hot. I was sweating.