Chapter 2**Cuntittyled

~Troy's perspective~

Deer Diary,

So like today i was in the communal bathroom jacking off in me boy's toothpaste while on pornhub and i saw this bitch Mia Khaifia and shes pretty fucking hot. i like found her snap and sent the best dick pic in my cr. SHE OPENED IT ADMITTEDLY! she totally wants the d! she sent me a address so i guess im going. 

                                                                                                                                                  finna get that good pus,

                                                                                                                                                                   Big Dick Troye

   I hop in my customized pink mini cooper and off, but before i do i invite my suave roommate, Coy. (and yes, we HAVE experimented with anal). He says yes.

                                                                                  ##Mia's POV##

apparently  this lil hoe wants a threesome with his friend so like as long as he pays me, whats better to do?

"Aye yo Gabz, some dudes are coming to fuck, wanna join?"

"no, i have to study", by "study" shes saying 'Oh please dont! i want to be fingered in the ass!', but i still am. Who knows, isnt there a loophole in the bible where your still a virgin if you have anal? idk either way im not. I unlock the door, signaling them to be quiet bc shes masturbating in the bathroom. They start stripping each other, kinda weird but  noting i havent seen before. They start fucking even before i can unbutton my skinny black jeans i found in the kids section of walmart. they pause

"isnt the whole point that we fuck you?" they complain synchronizing, well dang, done got me there. I put on my strap-on bc theyre just clearly trying to ac like they arent gay by adding a pussy to the equation.troy  bends on the bed , ready for me to penetrate. then I feel a tiny grain of rice move along my ass-cheek then go up my ass. i feel a sense of comfort. we all moan in agreement, moving like a perfect wave in a ocean of cum.

                                                        --Gabrella's pov--

while im pleasuring myself, i hear the door open, Shit i was supposed to be in a random class to get away from my pleasures. i need to be pure, but all this sexual tension bottling up inside me, it just need to BURST out! Mia comes in and shuffles around the drawers trying to find one of her many sex toys. She offers me to join, and i pause for a second, as long as i do anal its not considered a sin right? i decline but im secretly fighting the urge. when she closes the door i realize my vibrator has been in my vagene the whole time, oops. i take it out and blood starts flowing out. SHIT i started my period. oh well, more people will have sex with my pornstar roommate, just you wait. 

  Its been hours and its still going, it must be just so sweaty in there, i cant help but take a peak.  I see this one short guy giving anal to mia while this guy in the corner watches, its kinda dark so i cant really see who but the light of the door reflects his perfect jaw-line. he's jacing off into my pillow case and thats when i loose it! i slam open the door. "EVERYONE STOP!", i shout. out of nowhere his sexy beast tackles me and pins me to the ground. he pulls down my panties and licks them, i hope he knows he just ate pussy blood. he throws them across the room and out of the corner of his eye he spots a used thong under mia's bed and puts it on his head. hes so strong and handsome. We finish off the night after i give him a heart wrenching, emotional blow job.