Part Two; PROLOGUE, The Doctor

PROLOGUE, The Doctor

**xi**

"Yes. Storm, will you come travelling with me?" I asked, waiting for an automatic response. 

I waited for a few minutes before I started getting anxious. 

'Was this it? Was this the first time someone said no to me? After knowing what's in store? She can't say no. She won't. She's a Pond. Ponds are reliable, good, and trustworthy, worth it. She'll never say no. She just can't say no. What is she says no? What will happen then? Will she leave or be like River and pop in every now and then? She can't say no. I won't allow it. I won't. I forbid her to say no.'

I calmed down. She looked at me. 

'This is it. She's gonna say no. She is I know it.' I thought. 'Just talk.'

"Storm!" I yelled. "Were you talking to the TARDIS again?" 

"Yes, she helped me come to a decision. I'd love to come traveling with you Doctor." Storm answered a smile on her face. 

I ran up to Storm and wrapped my arms around her before picking her up and spinning her around. Laughing. Storm then started started laughing too. Her laugh was so much like Amy's. 

"Doctor?" River asked. "If you were asking Storm this question why did I have to come along?"

'Oh No. Stupid Doctor, I did this around the wrong way.'

I set Storm down before walking over to River, with a sad look on my face. I had reason to anyway. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Storm smooth out her dress. I wish she didn't have to hear this now. 

"River, I never wanted it to come to this, but I need to keep you safe. And in order to do that..." I trailed off as something else began happening. A bright light surrounded River and Storm and they began to fade from my view.  

'It's a transmat beam.' The TARDIS said in my head. 

"Storm!" I yelled. 

'No not like this, please not like this.' I thought. 'Not her, not now.'

"DOCTOR!" Storm screamed and even when I couldn't see her anymore the scream still echoed. I closed my eyes and hoped that something bad wasn't about to happen to her. I already lost Clara today, I can't lose Storm as well. Amy and Rory will kill me. 

"Ten!" I shouted, running out of where I was now and around to find the main control room. 

'He's gone too. River, Storm and he was taken by the transmat. You're the only one left on the TARDIS.' She said. 

"Why only them? Why not me? Who would target them, and a Doctor but not me?" I shouted out. 

'I have an idea.' The TARDIS said. 'What one of your enemies know your previous regenerations but forgot about yours, because of a certain companion of yours?' 

"Daleks, but Oswin wiped me from history. No one remembers me. But she must've only done it for my face, not my whole life. She may be a genius, but one slip up has cost me everything.” I said leaning against the wall, and sliding down. 

'Doctor, don't forget you still have three of you back at the Pond's, three Doctors, three TARDIS', six companions. The odds are on your side. Just track them.'