Chapter Ten: Usa-tan #5

Masaomi’s PoV

I sat down on my desk as I get ready for another day of taking care of kids.

Yes…

I am still a pediatrician.

I will never leave this work until I can’t stand up anymore. And besides, I have to take care of my son, too.

^___^

I got a stationary from usa-tan #1 and began checking records.

But while I was checking, I was reminiscing.

2 years after Maria left, I proposed to Joan.

It was really the happiest day of my life. Well, marrying her and when Aiden was born were the happiest, too.

I was in my room back then, fixing usa-tan #4. I took it from her secretly…

Do you know how hard it is to take something without permission???

I was adding another pocket near usa-tan #4’s hand.

I’m gonna put a ring here-it will be obvious since you can feel the ring inside if you touch usa-tan’s hand- and put a letter there too.

Humming to myself the song I sung for her, I continued to work.

But stopped when I remembered it was Maria who played the guitar and told me to confess through a song…

Everyone really missed her so much…

It was hard to believe that she’s back…

I’d still find myself in the morning asking myself why I’m feeling so happy and complete. And when I go to the kitchen and see the girls with Maria, my question is answered.

Everyone feels the same as I do…

Hmm… Reminiscing this made me sing that song again…

“I’m sorry if I treated you my little sister…” I whispered as I smiled to myself.

She’s not like a little sister to me— she’s my wife, and my everything.

Well, after fixing usa-tan #4, I brought it back to her room and sighed. I tried to act normal all day… When we all sat down on the couch and Joan was beside me, I tried not to act nervous.

Then Kei was craving for some sweets.

“I’ll get some…” Joan said then went to her room.

I was certain that she’s going to take some candies from usa-tan. We buy sweets together and fill the pockets again.

When she came down, she was holding usa-tan in her arms, and in her hand is a small paper.

Joan was shocked when she looked at me.

At that time, the sentence ‘She read it’ kept repeating in my mind.

“Mi-kun…” she murmured.

“H-hai??”

“Please stand up…”

I shakily stood up and gulped.

What if she says no?

Well, you already know she said yes. Because if she didn’t, Aiden wouldn’t be here and we won’t be married.

But I stood up…

And then she suddenly hugged me.

“YES!” she exclaimed, smiling at me. “Of course I’ll marry you!”

“R-REALLY??”

“WHAAAAAAT???” everyone exclaimed that time.

I told them I proposed by using usa-tan #4 and all.

And then I remember the day of our wedding…

I was waiting for her…

And when Joan arrived…

I felt my breathing stop.

She was so beautiful in that white gown…

The most beautiful… She outshone the sun and stars…

I know I’m being corny, but it’s the truth.

She walked down the aisle, and she took my hand. I felt like time had stopped just for the two of us. When she said “I do” I’m the luckiest guy that ever existed.

Joan is the only one for me.

The only one and no one else but her.

I sighed and then smiled to myself again.

Joan’s PoV

I was cleaning the house when I stopped to wipe the sweat off my face.

“Mama! I’m gonna play!” Aiden shouted.

“Be careful!”

I smiled to myself…

Ah… That day when I found out I was 2 months pregnant with Aiden…

Mi-chan was so nervous when I was throwing up and all that he took me to hospital without hesitation.

And when we were told I’m pregnant, he acted calmly. He said thank you to his fellow doctor and we both left the room. I was anxious.  >___< DO YOU KNOW HOW NERVOUS I WAS???? Is he angry or what??

But when we got out of the hospital…

“OH MY GOD! WE’RE GOING TO BE PARENTS!” he exclaimed then hugged me and spun me around.

I chuckled.

He was smiling all day.

And that day when I gave birth to Aiden, Kei was there with me instead of Mi-chan.

Uh, hello? He’s my husband but I’m embarrassed about the fact that he’ll see my ugly face.

Gaaa~h! xDD

I sighed.

And on Aiden’s 1st birthday, Mi-chan gave Aiden a green usa-tan #5.

= = = = = = = = = =

I'm too tired to type the chapters in the drafts yet so... It will take long before I update xPP Gomen, but Seine is going to be in a looo~t of pressure! >___< 

And Seine's Corner will resume in chapter 15 so yeah. ^___^

Please remind me of when it will resume. I forget what I type sometimes... ---__---"

Oh well... Ja ne~!!