Chapter Thirteen: Two Is Better Than One (UkyoXReinaPart2)

Someone’s PoV

Ukyo sighed for the nth time.

Reina just told him that this time, they have different clients, which meant they were in two different cases.

The two are going to be separated once again.

She smiles at him. “We can handle this! Let’s just do our job,” Reina said to him.

He removed his glasses and walked towards her. He stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Reina-chan… I don’t want to argue with you, may it be for the sake of our job or anything,” Ukyo said, resting his chin on her shoulder while looking at her face. “I want us to be together in every case. I want to be beside you. Do you know how it hurts me to fight with you? I feel so bad and guilty.”

Reina can feel her cheeks warm up.

“We won’t be together all the time, Kyo-kun…” she answered. “You have to be used to it! And besides, are you just going to surrender that easily to a girl?”

She faces him and pinches his cheek.

“Now leave me in peace. I don’t want my boyfriend disturbing me while I study for my case. Good night and take care~!” she said, pushing him out of the door.

When he was out, she leaned on the door and sighed.

“Even I don’t want us to be separated. But this is work… Ugh~! I have lot of work to do!” she yawned while stretching. Walking towards her desk, she took her mug of coffee and sighed again.

While Reina was trying to study, Ukyo was sulking. First thing he did when he got home was sit down on the couch, loosen his tie, unbutton the first button in his polo shirt, and groan.

“Kyo-nii… I see you have problems…” Kaname suddenly comments. He sat down on the couch beside his brother.

“Mm-hmm! Kyo-nii is having a hard time with his girlfriend,” Hikaru stated and sat down beside them too. “Probably another case where the two of you have different clients.”

“H-how did you know?” Ukyo stammered.

Hikaru just smirked and flipped his long hair.

“Ukyo, why don’t you spill it out?” Masaomi said.

The four eldest were having a get-together now. There were drinks on the table and some food while they discuss Ukyo’s little problem. Although it seemed small, for Ukyo it was really bad.

Ukyo had a girlfriend before. She looks like Ema. But she was really annoying and demanding. But she was the one who has the power to pull out a childish side of Ukyo.

“What should I do, then?” he asked after telling them his petty problem.

“Propose to her.”

The four looked at Wataru who was sitting on the stairs. The boy was already in high school and had grown tall. He kept his hair like how it was since Maria left, but a little longer. He ties his hair so that it wouldn’t get in the way. He kinda looks like Louis since their hair colors are almost similar.