Dangerous games

"Where is he"zayn huffs while looking around for his younger brother

"Where's who?"the make up covered blonde questions while sitting next to him

"Zayn's just obsessing over his baby brother, again."a blonde boy teases while placing himself next to perrie

"Shut it Justine"zayn sneers before throwing his water bottle

Zayn and Justine had known each other almost as long zayn and perrie. They'd all met in daycare at the age of two and have been inseparable ever sense.

"You have a baby brother?"the makeup covered blonde questions again

Both Perrie and Justine scoff at the fact that Zayn's girlfriend of six months didn't know about his literal favorite person in the world.

"Yeah Gigi, three of them actually"zayn responds kind of agitated that she couldn't remember something he'd told her countless times

Soon the rest of their "group" arrived.

"Ugh I love the first day of school!"A lanky dyed red head exclaims

"The great Michael Clifford, loving school? Impossible"the blue eyed blonde snarks

"Oh don't be silly Lukey it's all about the eye candy babe"Michael laughs while searching the cafe "Like that one clearly a year ten,slim frame,slight muscular build,and a perfect ass. Perfection right Shawny?"

That was the thing about Michael he was always unapologetically and one-hundred percent himself. He was gay and he didn't care who knew not that anyone would hassle him about it. Luke would break their jaws if they even thought about it. No one was allowed to touch or look at him funny without answering to him. They were brother adopted but still brothers.

Shawn Mendes on the other hand was a lot shyer about the subject. He wasn't ashamed but he'd just prefer to not talk about it.

"Yeah but it looks like Kaneswaran and his goonies got to him first."Shawn huffed looking at the attractive boy who'd already managed to peek his interest.

Zayn tensed at his name. The two had been enemies since third grade when zayn beat him in kickball.

"No way"Michael then looks over to where the six people now sat "Aww poor kid he looks like a Giselle surrounded by horny lions. They're raping the poor boy with their eyes."

In that moment both Perrie and Justine follow Michael's gaze out of pure curiosity. When the see who the kid is their eyes meet both filled with panic.

"What's got you guys so tiffed"Michael questions

This draws the attention of the whole table.

The looked between each other and zayn trying to figure out what to do. The choice was made for them when they noticed him looking past them. He goes red as his jaw and fists clench.

"I'm going to murder them"zayn exclaims while rushing to his feet.

Perrie and Justin were on his trail begging him to stop. Nothing works as the three actually arrive at the table.

Zayn's senses go into overdrive as he evaluates the situation. His blood boils as he notices Siva's arm draped around Liam's shoulder as his meat head goon max rubs circles into Liam's thigh. He also notices how uncomfortable his baby brother looks and he snaps.

"You've got 3 seconds to move you hand before it ends up severed from your body."zayn growls

Liam lets out a relieved sigh as he hears his big brothers voice. His body suddenly fills with panic as he looks at his brothers face. He'd seen that face before and nothing that follows is ever pretty.

"Aww c'mon zaynie we're just having a little fun."max exclaims while tightening his grip on Liam's thigh

The younger boy whimpers while accidentally bearing his face into Siva's chest.

Zayn growls at both boys while taking a threatening step toward them. A hand was placed on his chest to stop him.

"Stop being dicks and let him go"perrie growls

"Now why would we let such a pretty little twink go"max questions as he moves his hand higher

That was it in seconds max was pinned to the ground taking blows to the face while Justine pins Siva to the lunch table.

"Zayn. Zayn stop! ZAYN LI NEEDS YOU"perrie yells

That stops him long enough to glance at his baby brother. The sight of his baby brother falling apart in his best friends arms breaks his heart. So he stands before sending a harsh kick into Max's side and taking Liam into his arms.

"Stay away from my brother. I won't ask twice"and with that zayn quickly whisk liam out of the cafe

Justine releases Siva before following after them. Perrie on the other hand stays there for a second.

"I don't know what you're playing at but stop it's a dangerous game"perrie test

"Who says I'm playing at something love"Siva smirks

"You're always playing at something Kaneswaran."and with that she was headed to the one place she knew zayn would take Liam

The three boys hadn't made it very far as zayn stopped to cradle Liam in his arms.

"I'll kill them I promise I'll kill them both"zayn seethes while holding Liam as close as he can

Justine and Perrie give each other knowing looks.

"Well I thought we'd get to this later in the year but now seems like as good of a time as any. Let's go losers we're skipping"Justin orders while heading towards the gym

I know it's short but life is kind of bullshit right now so I'm sorry and I'll update as soon as I can😘