Essay 002

I just realized that everything won't last forever.

It's graduation that reminds me about parting with friends. Not only graduation though, death is also about parting. But graduation have different meaning of "parting" itself.

Graduation is all about parting with friends that were with me from the beginning, I thought they will always together with me.

After stumbling and a walking continuously with dreams in our shoulder, I have to realized that to reach our dreams we have to let go other things. Which is mean going to different road, without you, dear friends.

Back then, I thought we can achieved it together. It's sound cliche, but I thought we would last forever until the reality hits me.

"Let's succeed together and let's meet up on top!". They said

"Yep, let's meet on top" I said with a happy smile on my face. Graduation is all about happy moment, right?

But, if I already understand with the meaning of parting, will I have the different smile back then?

Technology did really help a lot for us to communicate but its different, we already have our own priority and different schedule.

Years passes by, my young world now became scatter, my flashy and innocent dream already taken away with slap of bills and credits that needs to be paid.

I already met up with an awkward adulthood, the unfamiliar encounter became my daily activities.

What about you, dear friends? are you still pursuing your dream? Mine? I already gave up with it.

But I do, I do hope that you can achieve your dream even though we are not together. I hope at least your dream will last forever.

I hope that you can still hold my hand and whispering to me the encouragement word like we used to.

Because our beautiful adolescence will last forever in my memory.

and i do realize that parting is the thing i hate the most. Do you have experience parting with your loved one (s)?

Inspired by Akmu - Will Last Forever