The Second Door

Once she caught her breath, she looked at the other two doors with curiosity, wondering which one to choose next. The baby-bear-brown one or the one covered with a sparkling crystal mirror? she looked at her reflection in the mirror and straightened her hair. Who knew who or what would be behind the next door she entered? she closed her eyes, opened them, crossed her fingers, and then opened the door with the mirror.

 Who knew who or what would be behind the next door she entered? she closed her eyes, opened them, crossed her fingers, and then opened the door with the mirror

Instead of a magical world, she walked into a small, dark room with just enough light to see that the walls were covered in mirrors. Mirrors of all shapes and sizes were everywhere. But the biggest mirror, the one straight in front of Blondie, looked big enough to walk through. Its frame was painted black with ravens carved on it. Just looking at it made Blondie shiver. She felt as if the mirrors were watching her. Especially the big one with the ravens carved on it.
"Hello." she said. "Is anyone here?" She knew that people could get trapped or imprisoned in mirror prisons. She suddenly felt like going through this door had been a mistake. "Have you come to free me?" a scary sounding woman's voice asked. Blondie was surprised to hear her, for part of her had felt like she was being paranoid. But she knew now that someone really was watching her. "No." She said instinctively. "Maybe. I don't know. Who's there?"
Blondie knew that she should have already left, but she was curious, and she was a journalist, and journalists always pursue a good story. And this would make a fairy good story. Especially if she happened to get an interview with someone famous. A woman appeared in the largest mirror. But not just any woman, she was indeed famous, but not in a good way. Unless you were a villain, or someone who liked evildoings.
Blondie gasped and jumped back. She was surprised, but she knew that she should have seen it coming. In the mirror was someone that she didn't ever want to free. Someone who had once nearly kept Ever After in misery forever after. Someone who had poisoned Wonderland, forcing the few that could to evacuate, and move to Ever After. And that someone was...
                                                                                              The Evil Queen.

"Ah Goldilocks's daughter right? Blondie is it?" Blondie was speechless, but she nodded. "Come closer would you?" The Evil Queen asked a little bit more friendly than Blondie had expected. "I can't see you very well because it's so dark." The Evil Queen paused. "But you don't hear me complaining about the dark. The last thing I want is to be moved to some bright tower with sun shining in through the windows."