our new beginning

It's been a few weeks since I last saw him. I moved to anteiku after we broke up. I miss him but who would forgive someone who cheated on you right?

OK now back in the present

I'm on touka's shift cause she's busy studying for a test. Suddenly the manager called. "(y/n)! Can you come here please."he said from above the count. "Can you bring kaneki to the artmask studio on your next day off?" The manager got closer to my ear. "Beside, it would be great to see you happy again" I don't know how he could see happy cause his eyes are always closed.

I was shoked but accepted. I look at kaneki, he looked scared. Maybe I'm in beast mode again. "Fine, tomorrow at 14:20 be late and I'll kill you" I didn't bother wait for an answer and walked away.

*time skip cause I worked all day*

It was already time to meet kaneki and I'm the one who's late but who cares anyway. I saw kaneki looking for me, I was behind him. I kicked kaneki on his back."oh (y/n) h-hi" I didn't bother answering and walked away again.

Then we arrived at HySy artmask studio. I managed to enter first even thought my heart was racing. "UTA!"I called but no response. Maybe he's sleeping again. I remebered the times I had to stay here on his shift cause he was too lazy saying goodbye to his bed.

I suddenly hear a scream. It was that idiot, did a mask scare him ot what? I turned around to see what he was doing, and realized that I made a mistake cause there was uta with him.

I couldn't move just stare. He then noticed me standing there like a statue. Uta smiled brightly and walked up to me. "Hi there good to see you again" I woke up to reallity and backed away. "It's not like I came here to satisfy you again" I said in a seductive way.

I knew I would regret it but whatever.his smile drived off of his face. "Well then why?"