sickness

Uta's pov

After that day everything went back to normal. Y/N still works at anteiku but when she's got free time she often comes and helps me in my studio.

She's now upstairs in my bed probably sleeping, she got sick a few days ago so now I'm taking care of her. She got some days off of work till she'll get better.

I was about to close the shop when the door opened revealing Y/N with a sleepy face.

"Go back in bed I'll come in a minute." I told her.

She didn't listen and just came to hug me. Y/N didn't say anything so I hugged her back. Suddenly she passes out. I checked her forehead and she was burning and also sweating.

"You must have a fever.." I said as I picked her up on my shoulder and locked the studio's door.

I carried her upstairs to my bedroom and laid her down on the bed. I've noticed that y/n doesn't wake up even tought I'm shaking her as hard and gently as I can. But no response. I checked to see if she's still breathing and she does.

I sighed in relief and put a wet towel on her forehead and went went out the room.

After a while I went to check on her and I noticed her eyes are open. "How are you feeling?" I asked her. "Not good,  I have a headache and my body if burning. I can't move." She said as she was about to cry. "Just stay here okay? And keep your eyes open I'm gonna make you some tee." She nodded slowly and I went out.

I put the boiling water in a cup, as the door bell rang.
It was itori.

"Hey! How's y/n?"she asked with a worried face. "She got worse. She has a fever now and she can't wake up easily. Also I checked her and she's still alive. But she still did the effort and opened her eyes so I made a tee for her. Hopefully she doesn't sleep again." I said freaking out cause I, myself didn't know what to do anymore and also what caused her this.

"Poor her. I'm going to check on her." Itori said and was about to go when I spoke up. "Try and wake her up if she's sleeping again. I'm not gonna let her sleep till she doesn't drink this tee." Itori nodded her head and she went off.

As the tee was ready I went to y/n and knocked on the door. I know she's in MY room but you have to respect ladies privacy right? I heard a loud come in and I knew for sure that was itori cause y/n is too weak to scream.

As I went in I placed the tee on the nightstand and helped y/n up. I held the cup for her as she was drinking it. I  can't she drank it in one gulp, she must be very thirsty. I put the cup on the nightstand and she laid her head on my shoulder as she quietly giggled. "What's wrong?" I asked stroking her hair. "Don't you think it's kind of...odd? 2 ghouls taking care of a human." She said more like a whisper. I smiled at her sudden thoughts. "Well of course. We don't want to get sick because of you." I said jokingly. Y/N gasped and hit my arm as hard as she can. Itori just laughed at us.

I hugged y/n and laid her down on the bed then kissed the top of her head. "Good night" I said even tought it's noon then turned the lights off. "I hope she'll get better." Itori said as she put her shoes on. "Well I should get going now and open the bar." I hummed in response. We bid our goodbyes and she went out.