PART 8

What welcomed neil to avni's house for dinner was the aroma of the food avni prepared. Avni was clad in a simple top and bottom not a single ornament.jst a pure smile on her face. Neil was spellbounded to see her. Avni made neil sit on the dining table and served the food. The magic of her fingers in preparing food made him have another crush on her. He was completely drenched with his thoughts of avni,he failed to notice avni was calling him.

Avni:neil.....neil...

Neil:aah..haa. yeah avni

Avni:where were you lost?y r u not eating? Is the food not tasty??

Neil:arey wait an chill yaar. Food is really  good.

Avni:thank god...

There was a silence after that.

Neil:avni ...so say something about yourself.

Avni:are you going to take my interview??

Neil:not at all. I jst wanted to know thats it..

Avni:okkk...as i told u earlier i have my parents and a younger brother at home.

Neil:grandparents??

Avni:ha..yes... Dadi

Avni was shivering while took her name. And it pricked neil.

Avni:so now u tell about ur family

Neil:mom dad and my bebe

Avni:bebe ??

Neil:bebe means dadi. She is my bff and my gf u know.she loves me the most.

Hearing about neils dadi and their bond avni had tears in her eyes. They chatted for some more time and called it a night. Next morning as usual avneil had breakfast together and avni packed food for both of them and they went to office together.riya and juhi was all set to insult avni this time. After having lunch neil went for a meeting and riya and juhi decided to execute their plan. Avni was working on her desk then riya came to her and called her for something. This time juhi came and put riyas expensive earing on her bag. In evenging neil came to office hearing riya shouting on someone.

Riya:how dare you cheep girl ti steal my earing. If you are need of money then you could have asked me.but you decided to show ur true color and stole my expensive earings... Hoe cheep you are...

Girl:i didnt do anything.why would i take your things. Plzz belive me i didn't know how it came inside my bag. Plzzz believe me...

Neil:whats going on here???

Riya:neil u came... Neil look at this girl she stole my earings and when i confronted her she is creating all this drama here.

Neil turned to see that girl is none other than avni and she is crying really bad.

Avni:sir plz believe me i didn't do anything.i dont know how it come inside my bag.plzz sir..

Riya:hey u girl say what u want to say MY neil wont believe you...

Hearing that avni stood there silently.she felt like the world around her spinning.and slowly she lost her balance and fell down with a thud and her head hit on the corner of the table making her head bleed. Neil was shocked to react for some time but seeing the blood flowing from her head neil jerked off riyas hand and sat down on the floor. His eyes were brimming with tears.

Neil:avni...avni.... Wake up...wake up damn it... Avni plzz

All were shocked to see neil like that.
Avni was not responding and that made him panick more. He picked her up and ran outside towards his car and sped from there to the hospital.

Neil:doctor...how is avni?? Is she fine??

Dr:mr khanna plz come to my office

They went ti Dr's cabin

Neil:dr...

Dr:mr khanna what is ur relation with her?

Neil:she is my friend

Dr:so mr khanna she is fine by now. But something ia bothering her aom much and what ever happened today ignited it more and she lost her control.as a friend u can ask her about her problems if this condition goes on i m afraid she will loose her mental balance or even can harm her life.

Neil:ok dr. Can i take her now home??

Dr:yeah after she gain conscious u can take her home.

Neil:thank you dr.

Neil went to avnis room and ses her sleeping.his heart pained to see hef in that condition.he sat beside her and gently hold her hands and kissed. Then he kissed her forehead too. All this things are withnessed by riya, juhi and some other collegues. They are confused of what they are seeing..