PART 14

Contains a bit matured content. Skip if u are not comfortable

Avni’s sleep was broken by the sound of someone banging the door.she looked around and realized that she dossed of at the door itself.last day’s incidents came infront of her eyes.tears started forming in her eyes.but before she could even cry her thoughts were broken by someone’s shouing sound.and it was neil.

Neil:avni..open the door.plzz…

Mithali:avni..are you there ?plz open the door.

Avni stood up and swiped the tears away and opened the door.the moment she opened the door neil literally jump on her and pulled her into a bone crushing hug.they stood like that for sometime.it was mithali who brought them back to reality.

Mithali:avni..we want to talk to you.

Neil:yes avni.and this time you have to say what is all this happening here.

Avni:first you three come inside before anyone see you.i will tell you everything. Neil dd and mithali entered and avni closed the door behind them.mithali and dd sat on the sofa opposite to bed.neil sat beside avni on her bed.

Words through the author

Dayavanti Mehta was a devadasi.even though she was a devadasi she was still rich and people over there respected her ver much and feared too.ashish Mehta is her only son.he had an affair with ayesha a muslim women and avni was their illegitimate daughter.ashish married neela under dm's pressure and ayesha died after that.avni was too young that time and ashish was compelled to take avni with him.avni bonded really well with neela.dm and ashish hated avni to the core.upon neela's pressure they were forced to let avni complete her studies.but dm and ashish never let go a chance to hurt avni.they wanted to make avni a devadasi. Dm with the help of a pindiy became successful in brainwashing ashish and other villegers saying that avni is a curse.on one unfortunate day neela went really ill and was on the verge of death made ashish promise that they will give avni a chance to live her life on her wish.soon after that neela passed away leaving avni behind with a bunch of monsters.dm was very successsull in making the villagers belive that avni is a curse and she should be sacrifised to god for their safety.the superstitious people over there believed dm and offered their full support.dm soon decided to make avni a devadasi but ashish opposed this bcoz of the promise he made to neela.due to ashish’s forcing dm gave up finally.it was then avni got placement from her college in neil’s company and she reached Mumbai to live her life.but before coming to Mumbai dm made her promise that she should return when she realize her actual position.and riya and juhi unknowingly made her realize what she was terrified o accept.

Shocked would be an understatement to express neil,dd and mithali’s condition now.they all were not still recoveredfrom what they heared.suddenly mithali came forward and hugged avni very tightly.avni hugged her back.even though dd was a stranger to avni he sill hugged both of them and avni wassmilig through her tears.she tried really hard to mask the hollowness in her eyes with her ever capitivating smile.but what she failed to notice was the one who can see through her .neil sat there silently without uttering a word all his while.mithali and neil dd noticed this and left from there giving them the time and space locking the door behind. Avni and neil sat there in extreme silence.avni turned around to see neil’s face expressionless.but tears were brimming ariund his eyes.she coudnt take it anymore.she wanted him to say something.but he was sitting there silent,didn’t even spare a glance at her.

Avni:neil…

She called him holding his shoulder.and that was it neil threw himself on her such that she stmbed back and fell on the bed.he hugged her like no tomorrow.she felt like suffocating,but sti that hug give her an unexplainable comfort.she too hugged him back.neil was now on top of avni.his face in the crook of her neck,hands lutching her upper waist tightly,their legs tangled together.they lied like that for time they felt like eternity.neil slowly pulled himself up from avni and looked in to her eyes.only three words came out of his mouth.

Neil:I love you…

With that he crashed his lips on her’s.it was like his life depend on her taste.neil tanled his fingers in her hair when avni began to kiss him back,with those shy yet active spirals of her tongue.he pulled her face more close to his as he became more intoxicated by her,and he nibbled her lower lip.keeping one hand lodged in her hair,he brought his other hand down her body urgently stroking her shoulders,arms,and finally her breasts.avni gasped and suudenly she realized their position.she pushed neil away.thats when realisation hit him.he suddenly got up and stood there allowing avni to collect herself.avni was about to say something neil cut her off.

Neil: avni plz don’t shut yourself from me now.

Avni:neil..

Neil:plzz avni..i promise you I will save you from here with in three days.

Avni:its not that easy neil.

Neil:I can do anything to save you avni and I will do too.i will give my life to save yo..

Neil’s words were cut of by avni by placing her lips on his.they pulled back.

Neil:i love you avni..

Avni:I love you too neil…

Sorry for being this much late as i was busy with my college projects and presentations. I hope the chapter is not that bore. Hope you all like it.

With love,
    Athi....