1

-Love the way you scream-

/// Toms Pov ///

crash

The only loud noise I heard before two familiar voices called out my name. Then my vision disappeared into an endless black void. The voices fade away as I lose consciousness.

I slowly blink my eyes open, seeing a completely white room. Purple and green blurry blobs to what looks like an end of a bed, standing there.

"Tom? Tom! you're awake!"

That voice. So familiar but I can't remember who it belongs to. I blink, my sight becoming less blurry. Edd and Matt.

"M-Matt... Edd..?" I ask, a lot of pain sending through my body.

"Tom, how do you feel?" Edd asked in a concerned voice.

"You had Edd and I so worried!" Matt exclaimed, adding in that detail and also in a concerned tone.

"Im.. f-fine... just i-in... pain.." I croke out, leaning on my elbows to face my friends better.

Edd smiles. "Oh, and the doctor said you wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for Matts quick thinking!" Edd explained, smiling widely.

I look at the two, asking what had happened. I don't remember anything. Only the crash and their cries of my name until they faded.

The two froze, looking at each other then back to me. "We were heading home from our road trip. All of a sudden your nose started to bleed... then you passed out..." Matt hesitated before continuing. "After that, Edd parked on the side of the road to move you to the back. I checked if you had any cuts. I had found a huge scar that must have reopened, leaving a huge spot of blood staining your hoodie. We don't even know how it got there but we wrapped it up and got back on the road. Then we got.. hit by..." Matt stopped explaining, staring at the wall behind me in complete fear.

"Hey. what you lo-" I started then was stopped when a hand covered my mouth. I look up to see an unfamiliar figure. His red feathered wings flapped, gushing a strong wind that forced Edd and Matt to fly back into the wall being pinned there and unable to help me. The crouched figure behind me picked me up bridal style and standing straight on the messy hospital bed.

One second I was in the hospital room. The next I was somewhere else. Like a magical tunnel...?

/// Edds Pov ///

"Tom!!!" I yell out his name, Matt yelling with me. But to see him disappear with the mysterious other.

Bad enough he almost died in that stupid car crash. NOW, THIS?! A DEMON TAKING HIM AWAY TO AN UNKNOWN AREA!!!

/// The next day ///

Its been a day since Toms disappearance. Matt started to act weird. Like unusually weird for him.

/// Toms Pov ///

My heart pounded against my chest. We were still travelling in this weird tunnel thing. Hard to describe. I look up at the demon, only seeing a glimpse of his appearance. He grinned at me before I blacked out.

That glimpse. He had blonde-brown hair that puffed up into two devil horns. Red horns curled underneath them. He had two silver eyes that had this red tint. His smile. His grin. Was... odd? He had sharp teeth... or canines? That's all I really remember of him at least.

I flutter my eyes open, sitting up straight away. I was sat on a bed in a mysterious unknown room. Red covers laid over my legs. The walls were painted with a lighter shade of red. The bed was made of dark oak, same as the other furniture items in the room. A dresser to the left with a mirror. A closet to the right. Some shelves litter around the room with useless things to me at least.

I climb out of the bed, my feet landing on the fluffy grey carpet and speed walking to the door. I wriggle the doorknob. Locked. Dammit! "Great, now I'm stuck in here with no clue where I am!" I growl quietly.

I turn around, screaming in shock. The demon who had taken me away stood there.

Now I get a better look at him. He has this red devil tail swaying behind him. Two feathered red wings folded behind his back. He wore a red hoodie, black pants and red converse shoes.

He giggled, approaching me. The demon leaned in close to my ear. "I love the way you scream..." He whispered, giggling some more.

/// Edds Pov ///

"Matt! Are you alright?" I ask as I stared at him.

"I-I think I'm okay..." Matt replied.

I sigh and looked over at a picture of Tom. I started to cry. Matt noticed and hugged me. A way to try and comfort me.

But I snapped.

"NOT A SINGLE CLUE TO WHERE TOM IS OR WHO HIT US AND ALMOST KILLED TOM OR WHO THE HELL THAT DEMON WAS!!! GAAHHH!!"

Matt jumped back from my outburst. He stared at me a bit. I held my head in my hands, tears trailing down my cheeks like a small river. He then started to laugh. I look up at him, raising an eyebrow. Tears slowly stopping.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask.

"To be honest, Edd. I never thought you could yell like that!" Matt giggled, going back into a fit of laughter. But this time I join in with him.

/// The next day ///

"Hey, Matt. Do you have any more information on the person who hit us two days ago?" I ask. No reply. I look up from my research. "Matt??" I ask again in confusion.

Matt just stood there, facing the wall. I started to approach him slowly. Then all of a sudden he started to speak words inaudibly. It wasn't his voice. Did it sound deeper and raspy?

He swiftly and quickly turned around, grabbing my neck with his hand and pinning me to the wall. Choking me, might I add. Matt had full red eyes with black pupils staring right at me. His skin was unusually pale like a vampire. He leaned in closer, about to say something...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

HELLO, I FINISHED THIS IN LIKE JUST OVER AN HOUR!!

I'm proud of myself! Okay, so sorry if you don't like this WesleyChenWinters but I felt like rewriting it a bit. Don't worry it will have the same plot line!

Hope you readers enjoy this story!! Go check out the original on WesleyChenWinters account!!

LOVE YOU ALL

((Im having trouble with the wattpad covers app at the moment, sorry!))