PART 12

Y/N's POV:
Okay wow...I knew that Martinus was able to say something like this, but I never thought that he was also able to hurt me so bad like this. I didn't knew what I should answer, so I just said quietly "okay, thanks for being so honest about your opinion about me..." and then I turned around and just left. 

During my walk home, my mood changed from sad and hurt to angry. This fucking boy has everything that he wants and needs. 

He has a dad, a mom, and siblings! He has a big house and his parents care about him and are at home. I don't want to say that my mom doesn't care about me, actually she cares a lot, but since my dad died 6 years ago, she needed to work harder. 

So since I was 10, I learned to take care of myself because she is a nurse and does so many night shifts to earn more money for us. I don't want to say that I hate my life, I love it and learned to live like that but of course, I'm jealous of his perfect family! But actually, I'm mad at Martinus because he claimed that I'm a slut and that I will know go to Noah. 

I started to scream while I was on my way, to let all my anger out "I'm sorry Martinus for disappointing you because I will go to the graveyard and will visit my dad and not Noah.

 I will clean his grave because that's the only thing I can do, to be close to my dad and then I need to go home and cook something for my mom. So when she will be home at 5 am, that she will have something to eat. And then I will clean up a bit and also do some homework you fucking idiot! So who is slut?!" and after this words I felt so relieved and took a deep breath. 

I didn't even realize that I was already at the graveyard. I wished I was able to say this words right in his face, but why do I care so much about his words. But it just hurts me so bad.

________

credits: lisaxgunnarsen

leave a star