Prologue

Prologue

Her hands were stained black from the marker as she continued to mark out their faces. She had cherished each of these photos sense they were taken, but not they were just reminders of what she had lost. 'Boys are dumb.' She thought. 'Boys are pricks who care about nothing except what they want.' Her anger filed her actions as she continued to mark out their faces. One in particular caught her eye.

October 19th, Max, Eugene, and her went to get Halloween costumes. Max showed her many inappropriate costumes, and she turned away each one. Eugene tried to find a group costume they would all enjoy, but he was denied by his cousin.

"Dude, no one else is a geek." He laughed and ruffled Eugene's hair.

"Why don't we do handmade costumes." She suggested.

"Why?" Max asked.

"I don't know, just less itchy and if we do that we can make whatever we want." She answered.

"Brilliant!" Eugene smiled.

"Let's get out of here, these masks are starting to freak me out." Max said.

"You two go ahead, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." She said before turning away. The boys walked out of the shop and into the parking lot walking towards a locked car.

"Wait, she has the keys doesn't she?" Max asked.

"Indeed cus." Eugene responded. The boys waited for their mischievous friend to return. When she finally walked out neither of the boys recognized her because of her mask, she took this as an advantage and walked towards them eerily. Her mask made Max jump behind Eugene. It was a clown mask, which in reality wasn't all that scary.

"God I wish I had a picture of your faces." The brunette laughed as she removed the mask. "Please." The brunette begged as she removed her camera from her purse.

"Fine." Eugene responded. Max shook his head and went to the brunettes side. Eugene stuck his tongue out as she elbowed Max in the gut for not smiling. The girl smiled and put her camera back into her bag.

Tears filled her eyes as the memories cake flooding back. All those smiles, and all that laughter. She couldn't of imagined that things would turn so negative after all that. She set the marker down and flipped through the last remaining photos.

Senior Prom, she had went with her boyfriend at the time. He had blonde hair that desperately needed a trim, but no matter, she liked his hair. She wore a navy gown with a lace covering, and he wore a suit with a matching tie. He came and pick her up, and an hours worth of photos lasted they left. The two danced for about 10 minutes then rushed to his house for movies. She changed out of her tight dress into a pair of his sweats and one of his hoodies. They cuddled up on his couch and fell asleep until morning, where they were awoken by his furious parents. He then drove her home, and they were both grounded for what seemed like forever.

The tears keep falling and started to stain the remaining pictures.

July 4th, her first college party. She walked behind Jaden nervously as he and Peter laughed, telling her to live a little. She sighed and laughed along. The night ended with both boys drunk and her babysitting them until the next day.

"I have a headache."

"Babe, can I have some water?"

"Oh baby sugar honey Bun."

"Peter shut up."

"Make me Babe"

A thud was heard which made her laugh. They both passed out on the couch, so being who she was she took a picture and stuck it on her wall .

The next photo made her pause for quite a moment. It was a picture of Peter from high school. Before her and Jaden had even gotten together. Sense they were neighbors they first communicated across the way by screaming, which did not go down well with others. Then they communicated by whiteboards and dry erase markers. This photo made her cry more than any of the others.

November 18th, He in his chair facing her house, his message already written out. He took a deep breath, smiled, and held up his board. He imagines her reaction a hundred times in a hundred different ways. Some where she cried and confessing her own feelings. Then there are others where she's disgusted, others where she says she just wants to be friends. Today was she day he'd find out which one of those it was. He opened his eyes and looked up to see her. However it was not her, instead it was her best friend Aleah. Aleah took a picture of Peter before running out of Jax's room screaming.

The brunette laughed at this memory. Aleah had ran down the stairs and shoved her phone in Jax's face. It had made things awkward between her and Peter for a few days but they eventually got over themselves. A thought came to her mind and she searched through the pile.

January 17th, her and Jaden's anniversary. That day would of made it 2 years. Aleah found her crying and Eugene came running. The trio spent the day doing all of her favorite things. Shopping, playing video games, and laughing. Lots of laughs that day.

She used to have friends. Several friends. She had friends she could rely on and trust. Now things are different. Now Jaxeline Andrea Phillips has no friends. She reached her breaking point, and was pushed way out of her comfort zone. Most stories start with happiness and hope. Sorry to disappoint. 

AN:?: Hey! This is my first story on this account so yeah. Comment and vote if you want more