Blinded

" Agh, this is all my fault. Oh my stars, what's happening to her!" Yellow Zircon was in a panic for at least a hour now. She was letting her cool down in front of all these gems and the human, but she didn't care about that now. Sure, her pride was on the line, but now Blue Zircon was lying on the ground broken because of her.

Yellow finally dropped down beside blue lifeless form. Even though Yellow knew there is plenty gems around her she never felt so alone.

" Please, wake up..." Then, like on cue , Blue finally mumbled out something. Though she couldn't understand it.

" Hmm, maybe she's sleeping. " Lars suggested as he ran a hand through his pink hair.

" No. We don't need that." Yellow replied quietly and somewhat bitterly more than she intended. Yellow Zircon wasn't sure of this human and these weird off-colours,They were all weird too much for her taste.

Then something made Yellow jump bit, Blue open her eyes and staring back her her were pupiless, mirror-like eyes.

" Oh my, Blue. Y-your eyes are different! "

" C-Can't see.." Blue mumbled tiredly.Yellow frownd and with shaky hand, she touched Blue's hand. She wasn't sure how to react. She could tell Blue wasn't in the best condition and seemed awfully tired.

This was her fault.

"Is there anything we can do for you, Yellow Zircon? " Lars spoke up softly.He could tell something was up and the Blue gem on the ground wasn't alright as he hopped.

" No" Yellow Zircon replied curtly and quietly. " I am going to take her to rest in one of those holes." and with that, Yellow picked up her friend and quietly left.

=====

''That's it, she going to die. It's all my fault. I hate myself.'' Yellow Zircon thought as she paced the small exit hole she decide the best to leave Blue in. Yellow was tired and her head hurt- maybe that was the fact she hit her head on the roof five times due to her being tall-

" Blue. You're a good friend, You don't deserve this." Yellow admitted. " I have failed to be a good friend...I'm sorry."

" Don't be."

" B-blue.." Yellow jumped, hitting her head again slightly harder. Wincing, she walked over to Blue who was quietly seeming to staring at her and sat down beside her. She was sorta glad Blue's eyesight wasn't working due to Yellow's face flushing with embarrassment. " I am."

" Well..." Blue leaned on yellow's shoulder. " T-Thank you for staying me. If if this ends bad, I am happy that that were are now friends..."

Those words she said hit Yellow hard. She knew what she was thinking. Biting her lip, she quickly replied calmly. " Please, that won't happen. we will fix your gem and everything will fine." Then a question hit her hard.

" Heh, what made you think to fuse?" Blue Zircon slightly yawns. Yellow really didn't know how to reply to that, The fusion thing was a bad idea. A mistake that shouldn't of happen.

She felt like crying. " I really don't know. W-Why don't you get some rest, we can talk later...." Yellow Zircon really didn't want to talking about the fusion incident, the thought made me feel off.

" Sure thing, Yellow..." She smiles and becomes silent after that.

========

Yellow Zircon bolted up. She felt dazed and felt awfully cold. Yellow blinked, and she looked around frantically realizing she wasn't in the hole anymore. She seemed to be in a lime green room with no windows or doors and a blue figure hunched in the corner..