Chapter 3

After playing 20 questions. I learn alot about James. His favorite color is black and white. His favorite foods are seafoods and hot wings just like me. He has 3 brother's. The time past by fast. We are going to the cafe to get something to eat. I wasn't hungry so I didn't get nothing to eat. Talking with James, Paul, Bryan, Ryan, and Tom. I learned that they have been friends since elementary school. They are like brother's from different mothers. Their relationship is amazing they all are funny to me. After lunch time, time went by real fast. The whole day me and James got to know each other. I kind of have a crush on him.

The bell rang for dismissal. Walking out of the school. James stop me "Hey can I get your number. He ask rubbing the back of his head. "Sure you can get it." Handing him me my phone. "I'll text you sometime see you tomorrow." He said. "Bye." I said getting in my car. Driving to Burger King their burgers are so delicious. Getting their 2 for 6, with a medium size drink. Driving home I see my dad car parked in the front of the house. Gathering my thing, walking into the house. I see my dad beating up a man, while my mom is crying, trying to pull dad off of the man. A normal person would have broke it up. But I'm not normal, I help my dad beat that man ass. I ride or die for my people. Finally we stop beating the man, dad turn to mom and said "Get your shit and get out of my house bitch." Mom ran up the stairs to get her things. All I could do was laugh at that nasty bitch. She's my mother and all we never had a good relationship. Don't cross my dad or me or my grand ma. They will get your ass beat. "Dad you all right." I asked him. "Yeah I'm fine let's have a movie night." I was about to answer I see my mom coming down stairs with her things. She walked up to my dad and grab his face "I love you so much, I'm sorry." My dad took her hands off his face, he looked at her and said "I don't want a hoe as a wife I want a divorce, I want a house wife not hoe wife." She started crying even more after that. She finally walked out still crying.

"How about that movie?" Dad said Looking at me.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Please Vote or Comment
😄😄😄