Chapter 4

James's POV

"Bye." She said walking over to her car. I am so fucked I don't fall for chicks, I smash and that's it ( Woo that rhyme😂😂😂). I break their hearts and don't care. I'm the leader of the the Crown I don't fall for chicks. I hit it and quit it. Thats all it is to me. But Keiara I don't want to break all I want to do is hold her in my arms and see that beautiful smile of hers. I falling for Keiara. She is so different from other girls that throw themselves at me. But Keiara shit the way she smile, play, make jokes, kind to people, she is so goofy and most of all her beauty in and out. She is so fun to be around all I could do when I'm around her. Making my way over to my friends I heard them yell "Whipped." All I could do was laugh at them. Paul said "You like her don't you be honest." I just scratched my head." Get in the car or y'all gone be here tonight." Getting into the car pulling out of the parking lot. "You didn't answer my question YET." Paul said. "What y'all want to listen to. I asked "We All We Got By Yung Bleu." They said. Yung Bleu music to me is the best.

"James answer the question." Paul said. "What was the question?" I said. "Do you like Keiara." He said. "Come again say what?" I say. He repeat it. "Come again say what?" He repeat it. "Come again say what?" He repeat it. "Come again say what?" I said. "Just fuck it just fuck it." He said. "Okkkkkay." I said laughing with the boys. Pulling to the house. I go back to serious mode. I may be playful with my best friends but when it come down to business and family, I'm are very very serious. Putting in the code for the gates. The open pulling up on the driveway. Getting out of the car I nodded my head st my men. Opening the door, walking up the stairs to my room. Going to take a shower. All I need was some hot on me to relax my muscle and mind. Cleaning my body my mind draft off to Keiara. I can't even close my eyes without thinking and seeing her. Something is special about her. Getting out of the shower. Walking onto my walk in closet. I get some under wear to put on. I get some sweats and a white t-shirt and my all black Jordans. My hair is still wet, I let it air dry. Walking down stairs I hear my mom, dad, and little brother Chase. Mom is cooking while dad is playing with Chase. "Hey yall what you cooking mom." I spoke. "Wassup." Dad said. "I need to have a word with you." He said. "Meet me in my office." He said. I nodded and went to kiss my mom's cheek. I ruffled Chase hair. Chase is 6 years old and bad as hell. He looks like dad so do I. He slapped my hand away from his hair. "Don't do that you messing up my swag bruh." He said fixing his hair. I laugh, "What swag." I asked him. "Don't worry about that." He said. All I could was laugh at him. Walking to my dad office.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
Please Vote or Comment
🤗🤗🤗