gone.

Greymans pov.

This has been the worst week ever. My powers aren't working, lazerblast is dead, and  elbow and silverspark left the team.

Foxtails pov.
Most of the team was gone. Greyman is deppresd. He wouldn't talk to us, he did attend meetings, but he never talked or gave opinions, he just nodded in agreement, or shook his head. I tried to get him to come out of his room with pizza, which he loves, but he wouldn't move. Rippy even tried cheering him up, which worked but not all that much.

Nobody's pov.

6-11 years later

Foxtail was staring at the security monitor making sure nothing fishy was going on, all she sees is Greyman crying in the hall, "oh no, Rippy!" she called the small kangaroo over "bah, bah-bah?" Rippy asked "watch the security monitors." she command "bah!" Rippy saluted and watched.

Foxtail ran to Greyman "doc!" she shouted to get his attention "hey, don't cry." foxtail hugged him to her chest "shh..." she rubbed his back very gently "everything will be okay." Greyman cries harder, trying to calm down, but the images in his head from the day kept appearing over and over, "why did it happen! Why did I have to find those stupid globs!"

Foxtail looked into his eyes "Greyman, this isn't your fault or elbow's," she stroked his cheek "you had to do whats right," she said "but, half the team is gone! Im still trying to get used to it, but I can't!" Greyman practically screamed. "I know doc, I know its hard, Im still getting used to it, Rippy is as well, but look, were here for you, don't worry."she smiled fondly at him. The Grey alien nodded and hugged
her "thanks foxtail."

"You're welcome doc."