Chapter 5

~~you guys! I got the perfect thing that Daniel is going to be since I can't choose between anything :p hehe~~

Chapter 5

Sebastian's POV

Another day of school. Riley let me stay home the day after my birthday which was a Monday. It is now Wednesday and I'm dreading even getting up. My only source of protection when Summer isn't there is gone. She took my scissors and hid them, saying she was going to throw them out if she even thinks I'll try looking for them. I sighed as I finished brushing my teeth and fixing my sweater.

I looked at my reflection and saw cold, dead eyes staring back at me. I turned away quickly and slammed my bathroom door before heading downstairs.

I go into the kitchen to see my parents running around and Summer chugging down a water bottle full of blood. I only get the tiny water bottles since I'm not that big on blood though I still need it or I get extremely weak. It basically takes me longer to die without blood then a normal vampire. I finish my small bottle and grab a big one just in case I need it for school.

Riley rushes around a bit, putting on his tie before looking at me.

"You have a doctors appointment today so be home no later than five." He says before kissing mine and summers forehead before grabbing his suitcase and kissing my other dad on the lips before running out the door. Dimitri had a little more time and walked into the kitchen, pouring himself coffee.

"I'll drop you guys off, lets go." He signed and said before grabbing his keys and jacket. I grabbed my book bag and so did summer as we followed him out. It was really cloudy which means it will be raining any minute now. I get in the car and dad starts it up before backing out the driveway.

After a few, we stopped in front of the parking lot and my dad kisses me on my forehead. He looks at me worried before signing, "if anything happens, you go home alright? I'll deal with your mother if he starts complaining." He smiles a bit before telling me to go inside. The rain started coming down hard and everyone ran inside. The first thing that happened when I got inside was I was tripped and fell to the wet floor. People were walking over me and giving me glares. When I tried to get up, someone kicked me but was immediately shoved into the locker. I looked up to see Daniel glaring at him, his arm pushed up against their neck, blocking off airway. Everybody stared at him shocked and he shoved and tripped the guy who kicked me.

He composed himself before walking over to me and handing me his hand so I can get up. I grabbed it and I felt the tingles again but stronger. I almost lost my balance again since the floor was full of water and I was wet but he put a hand on my lower back to steady me. I jumped a bit but he ignored it before handing me my book bag that was now wet.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the people that were still just standing there. He stopped at what I assumed was his locker and opened it. It wasn't really that messy but there were books and clothes unorganized. He grabbed a sweater, t shirt and some sweatpants before closing and locking it. We went into the bathroom and he handed me his clothes.

"They're clean." He stated before offering them to me. I nodded in thanks before going into a stall and changing. It was a bit big but not to the point where it was coming off of me. The bruises faded so that was a good thing. I walked out, putting my wet clothes in the sink. I saw him come up behind me and I tensed. I turned around to look up at him and put on my glare.

On the inside, I was panicking. What if he does something. I don't have my scissors. I don't even know what kind of creature he was. Was this his plan all along? Lure me into the bathroom to have his way with me? But if that was the case, he wouldn't have protected me. But what if that was an act to try to lower my guard?