Chapter 12

~OMG AN UPDATE?!?!? its been forever you guys but I'm back and better. I love the song, I think it goes well with Dexter *shrug* but here is your chapter :D ~

Chapter 12

Sebastian's POV

The next morning, I was in my room packing my things because my parents came to pick me up. I finished making my bed and putting all of my drawings in a bag that they gave me.

I sighed as I walked next door to Dexter's room to see him asleep. I nudged him awake and he looked at me with sleepy, confused eyes before his eyes widen in realization.

"Let's go, my parents are here. You haven't even started to pack yet?" I signed as I dumped the clothes he had here on the bed and him. I laughed as he jumped up to get ready.

I walked back out to grab my bags to see the doctor from last night and another person that looked over at me. I turned and saw Dexter peek his head over my shoulder and glared at the person that was looking at us. The man finished talking to the doctor and walked over to us with a straight face before he dragged Dexter, rather harshly, back into his room and slamming the door behind him.

I took a quick glance at the doctor who had a frightened look on his face and wouldn't make eye contact with me before going back into my room.

~Dexters POV~

The man I didn't want to see dragged me into the hospital room that I've been staying in for weeks. My adopted father who left me here for money glared down at me and grabbed my face, forcing me to look at me. I glared back at him with the coldest look.

"You are so lucky Im not killing you right here. You're going to go with them for a while and I don't ever want to see your ugly face again, do you hear me?" He spat at me like I was vermin. As I stared at him, all I kept thinking was how I wanted to feel his blood and guts in between my fingers but I closed my eyes to hold back all the emotions I felt and nodded. He let go and shoved my face rather roughly before storming out the door.

I stood there for a few seconds before taking a deep breath and packed the rest of my things and smirked. I'll get him back.

One day...

~~~

Third Person

Both fathers picked up their son Sebastian and new family member, Dexter. They hoped that Dexter would change Sebastian in a good way because that was his first friend in forever. As they walked out of the hospital, both of them signed to each other,stop to giggle before their fingers go back to moving at a fast pace.

Sebastian's head filled with thoughts of everything that happened within the weeks and hopefully start to have some grip on his anger and murderous thoughts and urges. His father's said that he was going to a new school and as much as it bothered him, he was hoping for a new start.

~Very short chapter but since I just started back up, it will go from short to long again. I just need to get use to writing a lot again! Go check out my friends new and first story she just started called Stranger by Rainend. Till next time byebye!!!~