Poor Job

Disclaimer : Jurassic movies don't belong to me and this chapter is based off a discord roleplay 

"Hello?!"Job said, frantic with his words. "Hello?!" There was no reply. "God d*** i'm here by myself!" He was angry about what that T. rex had done to the camp. Job was part of an Ingen group that was sent to evacuate any people that were stuck on Isla Sorna. The camp was a wreck but there was still a few things there. Job looked around, and found his gun. "Aaah my 45 70, I love this thing!" He then found one of his best friends. He was dead, and was comepletley ransacked. They were dead for a few minutes now, blood still leaking. "Holy f***!" Job started to run but was stopped by a ever so slight hiss. He whispered under his breath. "A trap." Suddenly, serveral dilophosaurs jumped out of the bushes. Job remembered that he had some T. rex piss, and quickly took it out. The dilophosaurs sniff the air and recoil in fear. All but one ran away. The last dilo thrilled up and spat at the man. It missed him by several feet, as if it was a warning. The dilophosaur then darted off to the rest of the group. Job breathed in and out. Looks like he would have to live here until someone came to help him.

Looks like now we have a specific character here! Please review and thanks for reading!