When You Realize It...

Viral Videos

When You Realize It...

One of the questions that tormented me in the end of Infinity War was about the way some of the characters were turning to dust. Most of them seemed to be unaware of what was going on. Like, T'Challa, who was going to help Okoye stand up, but was suddenly erased. Or Bucky, who could only call Steve to look at him before vanishing.

However, there were a couple of characters who seemed to be more aware of their state than others. First, it was Mantis, who uttered, "Something's happening." And them there was one of the most heartbreaking scenes in the film.

It was Peter Parker, running to Stark and saying the words that have already turned into memes. "I don't feel so good Mr. Stark. I don't want to go, please, I don't want to go Mr. Stark," he said and dissipated in Tony's arms.

My first thought was that it was done to make things even harder for Stark. But then I realized that there was something similar between Mantis and Peter. Mantis was an empath, who could distinctly feel the emotions of others, while Peter had his spidey senses. These things might have made them feel the dissipation even before it started happening to them.

2 All Of Us After The Film

The most shocking and unusual thing about Avengers: Infinity War was its ending. We're all used to seeing the heroes defeat the main villain in the end and live "happily ever after." But this time, everything was completely different. Not only did Thanos remain alive, but he also completed his mission. He snapped his fingers and wiped out half the universe, thus slaying half of the superheroes who fought him.

As a result, we witnessed a number of deaths. First, it was Heimdall and Loki, along with half of Asgardians. Then Thanos threw Gamora off the cliff. And in the end... well, you know what happened in the end.

I think I won't be mistaken if I say that no one was ready for something like that to happen in the end. I mean, the directors warned us of some major deaths, but we couldn't even suggest that it meant something that large-scaled. We thought that Iron Man, Cap, or Thor were going to die, but, even though all the three remained alive, the outcome was far worse than anything we could have imagined...

Who else needs a therapist after watching Infinity War? Because I do! Let's go together and get a bulk discount or something.

1 Every Single One Of Them

Mark Ruffalo in this meme was all of us during the entire Infinity War movie. We wanted to protect all the characters we loved so much. At times, we wished we could join them and fight Thanos and his Black Order alongside Earth's Mightiest Heroes. But, of course there was no way to do it, so all we could do was just sit and watch these painful events unfolding on the screen.

Still, we wanted to help Gamora tear herself from Thanos' hands, or we wished to jump and catch her, so she didn't die falling off the cliff. Personally, I hoped that she'd grab onto something while falling and then run away. Then there was everyone else, from Mantis and Drax, to Vision, and Wanda. And I don't even want to mention Loki, right at the beginning of the film...

The directors once said that Infinity War deaths would be permanent, but I'm pretty sure that they were talking about such heroes as Loki and Heimdall, who were slayed using, so to say, conventional methods. But Gamora got to the Soul World, as we saw in the end, and everyone who turned to dust probably also got to another dimension. So all MCU fans hope to see them returning to life in Avengers 4.