The Ruined Party

Kyo looks down at Rin who was just sitting on the pavement his back against the wall with his hands hanging down on his knees. He looks up at Kyo and he knows to leave, so he gets up and takes the car to wherever he needs to go back. He takes a few steps in front of me and doesn't turn to look at me. He stays quiet for a few seconds before he turns to look at me angrily. I don't know what to do so I just look down in shame. He scoffs and forcibly takes my arm and pushes me hard against the smooth wall. He slams his hand next to me to make me scared and spill the truth.

"What. The. Hell. Happened," he looked at me angry.

"Umm... He approached me because I felt a bit overwhelmed. We talked a bit and then he hugged me, he then said he liked me and proceeded to advance and he was kissing me. I didn't resist though... I did nothing because it didn't feel wrong."

"So you like it if any guy were to fucking make out with you," he said more pissed.

"What?! No, no! That's not what I meant at all!"

"Then why the Hell did you let him," his voice started to rise.

"He doesn't seem like a bad guy... Why do you hate him so much?"

"Why are you defending him so much?!"

"Because he's actually felt like somewhat of a friend. These few interactions are what I cherish. It's hard to be near people who I like so to be with all of you at once is very overwhelming. He made that anxiety go away for a little bit. I can honestly turn to him for help," I explained.

"Idiot. You're only to be with us, you got that? That's it."

"Well then why do you hate him so much? You never answered my question."

"Don't tell me what to do. I have my own reasons. You women... will go with anyone..." He walked away.

He never went back in, but I knew not to go after him, so I decide to go in myself going back to Toshiya. He still looks like he's stressed and thinking hard. I go over to him and touch him like I was going to before I got taken away. I lightly put my hand on his shoulder and he gets slightly startled.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you or anything. How are you? Sorry for going off like that without saying anything. Kyo took me for a bit. I don't think he's coming back though."

"Hmm... I heard... I was behind the door."

"Oh! You were listening... How much did you hear...?"

"Enough."

"Oh... Toshiya, we need to talk about everything. What you saw was very sudden and I'll always be with you guys," I tried to make him listen to me.

"What's there to talk about? You like him. That's all I need to know," he stands up and heads towards the door. He leaves. Die and Kaoru and Toshiya both left through the back it seems since they aren't there anymore.

I sigh and look at the time and it's passed midnight. Time went by quickly... What the fuck am I supposed to do now..? I HAVE TO SHARE A HOTEL ROOM WITH BOTH OF THEM!

Side note - (I laughed so hard 'cause I forgot I made all three of them be in the same hotel room LMFAOO Draamaa~)