25

I walked to his apartment. I took the chance to use the key he gave me. When I got there he wasn't home. He usually rushes me out when I come over anyway. He's so busy all the time. I want to know what he does to make money.

I went to the kitchen and started to cook dinner. Noodles. If he knew I was making noodles he would be mad. I know he saves these for when I'm not here, but I don't want to put very much effort into cooking tonight.

When it was done he still wasn't home. I was alone in his apartment. I wonder where he is. Is he at work still? I wish he would tell me what he did.

I walked around aimlessly for a while. It was not before long I found myself in his bedroom. I went over to the book shelf. I traced my fingers along the spines of all the books. Non of them had a title. I think that they are old books that didn't have the names printed on them.

I started to take one off the shelf when I heard the door open. I left it alone and I ran over to Aki. I hugged him.

"How long have you been here alone Mouse?" He asked.

"Two hours I think. Your place is really lonely. I don't know how you stand to be here by yourself all the time." I said.

"I guess I'm used to it by now. I don't have an absolutely awesome Grandmother like you. Do I smell something?"

"I made dinner." I said.

"You really are a housewife." He said letting out a airy laugh.

I need to get to the bottom of him calling me wife. Dose he see me as a woman or am I just feminine? I don't feel feminine. I am a guy. I have to stop thinking so hard about the things he does. Most of what he does never makes sense to me.

We walked to the kitchen. I took to the stove and turned it on for two minutes to warm up the noodles again. I poured it evenly into two bowls and set them down before sitting myself.

"Do you....ever think about sex?" Aki asked out of nowhere.

"Sometimes I guess. Only when I think you'll try something, like on my birthday." I admitted.

"How does it feel, to be a virgin I mean?"

"I haven't really thought about that. It's not like something's missing. It was never there and it's not gone either, I think. Why are you asking this?"

"It's just that I've never slept with a virgin before. I don't even remember what it's like to be new. Not after what happened." He said.

"You don't have to talk about that day ever again. I hate the fact that happened to you. Those guys were sick." I spat out. I really did hate that something like that happened to Aki.

"If it makes you that upset I'll try to never talk about it again." He said.

"It doesn't upset me I just don't think anyone should ever have to have faced such a thing." I said.

"I love you."

"I love you too."